Ch-1

Author's pov :

Siddiqui Mansion
It's Sunday all Siddiqui's were there in their living room , they were chit chatting with each other except Aryan he went to do some work .
Suddenly Bushra(Aryan's mom) said "ma I want to tell you something, can I say "
"yes bacha what happened " replied Farha ( Bushra's Mother-in-law/ Aryan's dadi) .
"Maa Don't you think that Aryan also needs a life partner, I mean it's the right age to get married and he is also a successful person so he is all ready to make his own family" said Bushra.
"Yes you are right" said Amir [Aryan's dadu (grandfather)].
"Oh wow! that's great news , can we start finding our bhabi ( sister in law) said Hamza and shifa with a lot of excitement.
"Oh finally there's another wedding in our house after Falak's (Aryan's cousin sister)wedding" said Sohail (Aryan's chachu).
"Ya maa can we start finding Aryan's bride ?" Asked Muskan (Aryan's Chachi).
"No , no need to find anyone"said dadi with serious face . She just wanted to scare everyone and she did it.
"Why, what's wrong in it?" Asked dadu (Amir).
"Yes maa you know that Aryan is not very friendly with us so it's important for him , everyone needs the right person to talk to who will listen to their every word with a lot of interest" said Sohail.
"Ya maa I also think so" said Muskan (Aryan's Chachi).
"Stop it every one , when will I disobey with Bushra's idea I just said to not find a girl because I already choose a girl and I want to make her Aryan's bride if Aryan and you all are ok with it" said dadi .
"Oh wow! That's too good dadi" said Hamza .
"Then we are planning to buy dresses" said shifa while giggling.
"Ok ok kids chill , at first let us know the name of that girl" said Sohail.
"Ya dadi tell us who is the lucky girl?" Asked Hamza.
"Ya dadi , I don't have much patience in this matter, you know right . Please please tell us the name of the lucky girl" said Shifa.
"Shut up you guys , your bhai is much luckier than the girl because the girl is just like a diamond" said dadi to Hamza and shifa .
"Oh you are taking bhabi's sight, that's great dadi . But now I am taking bhai's side but after marriage I am also gonna take bhabi's side " said Shifa .  "Of course" said Hamza and then both  did a high-five.
"Maa please tell us the name of that girl" said Bushra .
"Ya I am saying, but Saif why are you silent?"asked dadi.
"Ya bhai aren't you excited for your son's marriage?" Asked Sohail.
"Saif what happened, if you don't want our son's marriage right now then we will talk about it later" said Bushra to Saif ( Aryan's father).
"No, nothing is like that I am also happy but my opinion doesn't matter for him"said Saif with sadness. Bushra kept her hand on Saif's shoulder and said "it's not like that , I know he doesn't talk with you but he loves you" said Bushra.
"ya bhai he doesn't talk with you after coming from the hostel but still you matter for him" said Sohail.  Saif said with tearful eyes which are not flowing "let's not talk about it , maa tell us the name" . "Ok...she.........i....is..."then shifa cut her dadi and said "oh dadi don't create suspense.
"Shanaya Ali" said dadi with smiling face . After hearing her name the emotional ambience turned into a happy one.
"Wow maa our family friend Zain Ali's daughter Shanaya right " asked Sohail for suring it. "Yes yes" said dadi .
"Wow maa it's really a good news" said Saif finally. "Ya she is such a nice girl" said Bushra and Muskan.
"Then dadi I am also taking Shanaya bhabi's side from now onwards" said Hamza .
"I also want to... But i can't leave bhai alone" said Shifa and frawned. "Should I call Zain and ask him about their opinion" said dadu.
"Wait papa, we want her but what about Aaryan. They hate each other you know right"said Bushra.
"Yes , then what should we do now" said Muskan.
"Ya I also think about it earlier, i think their hate is just their childishness" said dadi .
"you guys are thinking about the negative side only but think about the positive side too" said dadi .
"Maa please explain to us in detail" said Sohail.
"Aryan doesn't talk with any girl except our family members but not that much but he always does talk  with Shanaya"said dadi .
"It's not talking it's fighting dadi"said Hamza with a sarcastic face.
"Ya I know but we won't force him we will ask him about his opinion" dadi said .
"Ok but who will talk to  him?" Asked Muskan.
"Bushra do you want to talk to him about this?" Asked dadi.
"Maa it will be better if you talk to him because he obey you more than us" said Bushra.
"Ok then I will talk to him , him return" said dadi.
"And saif , you call zain and tell them to ask Shanaya too" said dadu. "Ok" said Saif with happiness.

Ali's Mansion

Zain(Shanaya's father) and zaakir(Shanaya's chachu) were discussing some business matters and on the other side Inaya(shanaya's mother) and Myra(Shanaya's chachi) was chit chatting and Zoya(shanaya's cousin) also giving company to them. Shehzaan and Shanaya went to do some work in Ali's office.

Zain's phone ringed and he picked up the phone. On the other Saif told them about Aryan and Shanaya's marriage proposal.
"Wow that's great news" said Zain. Then they talk about a few more topics then he cut the call by saying"we will call you after taking Shanaya's opinion".
"There is a great news"Zain said to his family with lot of excitements .
"What" Zaakir asked.
"Siddiquis asked for our Shanaya's hand for Aryan" Zain said .
"Wow that's really a good news" Inaya said.
"Wow! I am gonna enjoy the most" Zoya said while jumping on her place due to excitement.
"Let me call Shanaya" Myra said with excitement and happiness.
" No no wait let her come home first then we will talk to her about it" said Inaya.
"Wait a second, but they always do fights with each other then how will they spend their whole life with each other" said Zaakir.
"But you are forgetting that nikah has a special power and I am sure if they both agreed for this then there will not happen any big problem afterall they both are mature enough and Aryan will take good care of our daughter , I believe in him." said Inaya.
"Ofcourse bari maa, I also support you" said Zoya .
"Ok guys so I am going to make plans with Hamza and Shifa for Di's marriage" said Zoya.
"Patience Zoya , we can't force them it will be their decision, if they say no then it's no ,ok remember that"said Myra to her daughter.
"Ok mom but it's not wrong to make fake scenarios" said Zoya while smirking and went to her room to talk with Aryan's cousins.
"Ok then let Shanaya return from office, then I will talk to him" said Zain.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
So Guys it's the first chapter of 'The Perfect Couple'.  Hope you guys liked it .
.
.
.
Guys both families are too excited now we have to wait for our Aryan and Shanaya's opinion.
.
.
.
Guys do vote and next chapter gonna be so interesting.❤️