Ch-12

Aryan's Pov

I love spending time with my Jaan. I was feeling so secure when I was sleeping in her arms. I like the way she is blushing all the time when her family is teasing her . I am sure when everyone was watching the movie she was looking at me. I like my effect on her.

In the morning when I wake up I feel a light on me and it's Shanaya who is sleeping over me and hugging me. It's the best feeling ever. Every morning I want to wake up like this. Suddenly I feel her movement I shut my eyes and start pretending I am sleeping. Because I want to see her reaction.

"You are so cute" she says and starts running her fingers on my hair. I don't like it if anyone touches my hair but whenever she plays with my hair I feel so relaxed.

"Do you like to play with my hair Jaan" I say and open my eyes. She jumps at her place and removes her hands from my hair.

"Are you awake?" She asks me.

"Of course" I say.

"I thought you were sleeping" She says. Aww my cute baby.

"Well I am not if I didn't wake up before you then I surely miss the compliment that you gave me" I say and smirk.

"Okay take another compliment from me" she says.

"I am always ready to take compliments from you" I say. "Whether it's good or bad" I add more.

"You are so bad" she says.

"Thanks for the compliment" I say. I like all the compliments she gave me whether it's good or bad. I'm not sure about it but I don't think now she hates me that much.

"Shameless" she says.

"So much, only in front of you" I say and she blush. I never flirt with anyone but in front of her I flirt with her like a pro. The way she blush gives me the power to flirt with her more and more.

"I am going to washroom" she says and run towards the washroom.

Shanaya's pov

After doing our morning jobs we come to eat breakfast. He starts talking with my family a little more. Yes they have known each other for a long time but Aaryan never talks a lot but this time he is sharing a good bond with everyone in my family. Then I get a call from my mom. I picked up the call.

"Hello Bacha" mom says.

"Yes mom. Is everything fine I mean you are calling this early" I say.

"Every thing is fine . We are goings on Delhi at a wedding of my friend's daughter so I call you to ask do you want to go with us or stay at home" mom says.

"Mom I want to come but today I have lot of work" I say. I really want to go with them but I have works.

"Yes we know that's why we are not forcing you nor Aryan" Mom says.

"Thank you mom for understanding" I say .

"Don't say thank you and give the phone to your mumma I want to talk with her" mom says.

"Sure mom" I say and handed the phone to Mumma.

Then they talk for sometime I am sure they talk something about Aryan and me. Because all the time mumma smiles and look at us. After some time they finally decide to cut the call.

"You two are returning today right?" Mumma asks.

"Yes mumma" I say.

"What you guys are talking about that it takes this much time to end the call" Zoya asks.