Ch-2

Author's  pov

Ali's office

Aryan entered Ali's office. And he went to park the car in their parking lot. He saw an empty area and started driving towards the area but a car came in front of his car and stopped him to park his car. It was Shanaya's car . She stopped him. Aryan's eyes met with Shanaya's eyes and they got angry. Aryan told her to side her car by using his eyes. But as always Shanaya never listened to him . Then Aryan came out of his car and Shanaya too came out of her car .

"Park your car anywhere else" Aryan said to her in an authoritative tone and angry face from which everyone gets scared but Shanaya is Shanaya.

"Your Mr.Aryan go park 'your' car somewhere else" she said . Aryan became more angry, he didn't know why Shanaya started fighting everywhere.

"I saw this area first, so I will park my car here, you go and find any other place for your car" Aryan said.

Then Shanaya started laughing sarcastically "I think you are forgetting something Aryan" said Shanaya.

"What?" Aryan asked with a confused face .

"You are forgetting that this is our office, Ali's office. So go and park your shit anywhere else". By her words Aryan started blabbering with more anger.

"What did you think of yourself Shanaya? Do you know something else other than your this blurry attitude? I don't know why your family pampered you that much . They should open their eyes and see that their 'this' child is becoming a brat day by day" Aryan said .

"Shut up just shut up ,you are disgusting" Shanaya shouted at him.

"I won't, you shut up" Aarya also shouted  back at her . Then the argument turned into a heated one.

"How dare you call me a brat, do you know who you are. You are a real spoiled person with a lot of ego . Who doesn't even treat his father nicely. You ar..." Aaryan stopped her in the middle.

"Shanaya enough, you don't have any rights to talk between my relation with anyone" Aryan said trying to calm himself down .

"Ok I won't, I know you never listened to anyone but I don't have much time to fight with you. now the point is , side your car I want to park my car here" said Shanaya.

"Why, I came here first and I saw the area first and also it's not the area where you parked your car always" said Aaryan .

"Ya I am not blind I know but bhai(shehzaan)  park her car there" said Shanaya.

"So what go and find any other area" Aryan said and frawned.

"Aryan look i don't want to strech the argument further, so just go and park your car anywhere else" Shanaya said in ordering tone.

"Are you ordering me ?" Aryan asked her.

"Whatever you want to think " Shanaya said.

"I won't you go" said Aryan and start working towards her car to park it . But Shanaya held his arm from back.

"No , I want to park here you go and find some other place"Shanaya said.

Then Aryan looked at her  hands which was holding his arm . Shanaya followed his gaze and hurriedly removed her hand from his arm.

"No , you go" said Aryan. Then they continued their 'you go' 'you go' argument for few more minutes. Then Shehzaan came on the area and got shocked seeing them fighting like a child in office. They never do fights in public places . At that time no one was in the parking lot but anybody can come at any time .

Shehzaan stopped them by saying "stop it guys , what are you doing it's office where anyone can see your childish fights" .

"Bhai he started this" Shanaya complained to her brother.

"No she started this" Aaryan said while protesting.

"Arey stop , one day you both gonna make me insane" shehzaan shouted while putting her two hands in his head . And then he continued "I am sure that there is definitely a silly reason behind your fight, what's that?" Shehzaan asked.

"Shehzaan I choose this area to park my car but she also wants the same but I came here first" Aryan said showing him the area.

"Sha(Shanaya) bacha this is wrong let him park his car because he came first" said shehzaan to his sister.

"But bhai I also chossed it" Shanaya said.

"God! Today You guys gonna make this area a celebrity " shehzaan said with annoying face.

"But sha you have your own specific area for parking your car then why you are fighting with him over this area" said shehzaan.

"Because you parked your car there" Shanaya said .

"Oh sorry, I mistakenly park my car there while talking on phone" shehzaan said.

"No bhai it's Aryan's fault" said Shanaya.

"What?" Aaryan asked with shock.

"I hate you" Shanaya said.

"I know and I hate you too . There's no need to remind me"said Aryan.

"Ok that's it you both already wasted too much time now come with me everyone is waiting inside" Shehzaan said and they finally parked their cars in right places and went inside for the meeting.

Shehzaan is going to start a new business in partnership and it needs a very big amount as capital so he wanted to consult about it with Aaryan and Shanaya and two more successful business men . Aryan and Sahanya both ignore each other during the whole meeting. After meeting when everyone was leaving the meeting room then Shanaya forwarded her hand to open the door of meeting room from the other side Aryan also forwarded his hand to open the door then again their gazes met with eachother's. Their hands stopped few inches away from eachothers . But this time Aryan didn't want to fight again so he took back his hand and let her open the door . Then they went from there .

Shehzaan saw the whole scene and started laughing, then his assistant asked him"what happened sir why are you laughing like that" .

"Their fights over this silly topics makes me laugh like that. How can two mature persons fight like that" shehzaan said to his assistant while laughing then he made a serious face and went to his house.
.
.
.
.
.
Ok guys that's all for today . I am still trying my best to make this story a beautiful one. Keep supporting me ❤️.