Ch-18

Shanaya's pov

I wake up in his arms, he is looking so sexy with his messy hair. I peck his nose and my breath hitch when he suddenly switches our position now I am laying under him but he doesn't put all his weight on me He balances himself with his hands.

"You were awake" I say .

"Yes" he says and he touches my nose with his.

"Then why didn't you go to the gym?" I ask him because it's his daily routine and he is a gym rat.

"Because I was busy watching my beautiful wife" he says and I start blushing my ears and cheeks are burning because of this proximity and his words. He never fails to make me blush. He buries his into my neck and starts placing kisses. The AC is on but I am feeling hot. He kisses my neck a little hard . "Ahh" a soft moan left from my mouth. Then he caresses the place to soothe the pain. He looks at and a smirk appears on his face. Now why is he smirking. I open my mouth to ask but he again starts kissing my jaw then neck.

"A.. Aryan we are getting late" I say because really we are getting late and if he loses his control then he is going to miss his meeting.

"And you think I care" he says and continues doing his work. What's wrong with him he is very strict with his time table.

"B..but y..you are punctual" i stammer because he is making it hard for me to talk.

He looks at me and says "yes but i don't care if I get late while spending time with you" he says and a smile crept on my face. I am really lucky to have him in my life.

"Don't blush like that Jaan because I am losing my control" he says and I blush more.

"Ohh so you didn't lose your control till now" I say to tease him.

"Do you want to see what I will do when I lose my control completely" he says and bites my ear lobe.

"You shameless stop flirting" I say.

"Trust me Jaan I am not flirting I mean each and every word I said to you" he says and I am trying so hard to control my blush.

"Don't stop yourself from blushing" he says . And I glare at him.

"Do you want to go to the gym?" He asks me.

"Yes yes" I say hurriedly.

"Ok come" he says and chuckle.

We come to the gym and start doing our work but he is still teasing me and  I narrowly escape falling from the trademill.

"Ryan don't" I say and he laughs.

"Jaan you need to concentrate on what you are doing" he says and starts doing push ups . Okay so I am the one who is getting distracted.

"Concentrate Shanaya concentrate" I say to myself and start doing my work but this time I stop myself from looking at him . But my eyes are so shameless they again go to see Aryan but i forcefully look away . After few minutes I come at my room to get fresh. I take a bath and start getting ready for the office. He comes and goes to the washroom.

I stand in front of the mirror to check myself but as soon as I look at the mirror I get a shock. There's a red mark on my neck. It's only his work . Then I hear the sound of opening the door.

"Aryan look what you did" I say pointing the hickey which he gave me .

"Let the world know that you are mine" he says possessively and rest his head on my shoulder.

"Don't you have any shame . What if the family members see this" I say

"So what we are married" he says and pecks the place. I pat the side of his head and hide the hickey from my hair and he makes a sad face.