Raya

Raya's Pov ~

Raya's Pov ~

So next in the early morning I do my all my chores and I take bath and cladded in plain chickenkari white kurti and cotton plain paint . Lol I have a great fashion sense although.
I eated mt breakfast and maa said me to curd with jaggery it's for good luck . I took bus for schools as I got letter from schools that I have to audition there . So i decided first school will Yasho Vidya Public School and second wil Royal Children Public School and third one will Jodhpur International School.

I was on the meeting room and now it's 12 :13 in afternoon and I have to be at 1 :00 on Royal Children Public School it's just awww .
Okh so it's 12:54 I am 6 mins early and now waiting for my no. as there I long queue for dance teachers and at Yasho Vidya School they told me that there Corporation will contact me as I am selected or not .I hope that it go well atleast I want mt family too help . And then my name comes Raya Bhardwaj .

I am at bus and it's 2:17 I have to present at 2:30 at Jodhpur International School , Aahh it sucks yrr . Okh it's been nom 2: 28 and now I am in the cabin of co- ordinator .

After having a great meeting I am roaming in corridor of the school they said me to wait , and now I am roaming but a hoarse voice took my thoughts "Rayaa baby aahh my butterfly 🦋 where are you ?" I turn to being just frown it's Hukum sa really HUKUM SAAAAA ohh my myy ....
I just in turn seconds to be caught but my eyes wide when I saw a little cute girl she is white coloured and having brown eyes just like Hukum sa and having two little pony tailes at head running towards him and I want to see that what Hukum sa is doing with that or she is her child . I run and stood behind the pillar and peep to see what's happening and that little girl was in his embrance and said " Baby Raya how was the school did you attended dance class " how she will attend it , there is no dance teacher 😏. And then Raya said " naah chachu there Is no dance class and dance teacher at school you're the truste of the school you tell them to appoint a dance teacher please chachu please chachu chachu chachu chachu please"she was saying in cute tone . But some word hits my head that he is truste of school it's mean he a lot money but what can I do in that case but my phone beeped and I saw the message from one of the co-ordinator to meet them at truste's cabin . I don't know how I am going to handle all stuffs .

In truste's cabin I was waiting but in a second my thoughts disturbed with Hukum sa 's voice he said me sorry for being and late come and came in front of with that little girl and gazed me for second and sitted on the chair.

He asked me "What your name Miss ?
"Ahh my name is Raya Bhardwaj, sir "
"Ohh shit chachuu it's my nameee .. finally I got someone who has got my name "a small smile crept my lips . And then he asked me "Which subject teacher you are ?"
"Aahh chachu she is not teacher I think I have not seen her .I think she is a newbie"
"Hey butterfly please be quiet 🤫 ... Shhssshh ...." "So miss will you tell me ?"
"Yaa sure Mr . Rajvansh . I am dance teacher and I have auditioned here today " "ohh chachuuu she is just like me i am also interested in dance miss Rayaa or miss glamorous and sexy "i just giggled at her words , "come on baby which word are you using haan .. ?" "Ohh come on oldy just be quiet and I will talk your audition miss Raya " she told me in sincere way. I was just shocked and then she asked me "okh so miss newbie I will ask you about your dance what is your dance type haan ? " "Ahm actually I am professional kathak dancer and bharatnatyam." I replied calmly.
"Ohk miss from where are you?"
"Amm I am from Delhi but my origin is Gujarat ""Pretty interesting haan chachu "
And Hukum sa said "mss butterfly will you be just quiet may I ask something to here too . " "Oohh Ya chachu please "
" Miss why you are roaming in all states ? Hann.. "
"Actually it's personal question but I will answer it . My father get transferred here and there so from my birth I was in Kolkata and then before 6 months I was in Delhi but soon my father transferred here .
"Ohk so we appointing you as dance teacher.""aahh wait wait chachu will you let anyone be teacher without knowing that she knows how to work ? " Ohh my this kiddo is really something I have her a sarcastic smile. " Miss your qualifications and certificates will you show uss ?"
"Ya yaa please" i showed them my certificates and my gratitude degree. "Miss can I ask you a question?" "Ya please Raya "
"Okh so you have done masters in bharatnatyam and kathak so you have your ghunghroo naa ?" " Yaa I have ." "Okh so can you give it me and beside that I will give you job ." " No please I can't do that thanks for your consultation. "And with that I get up from the chair and just going to open the door but that little cute voice gave me a big smile "Aahh miss you're appointment I was just checking your loyalty towards your passion i think you will great journey with Jodhpur International School. And and congratulations " i turned around to met there eyes. And said "Thank you Mr. Rajvansh and Raya . I will like to work with you. " And then Hukum sa said "Miss Raya I will show you our school because it's quite late as our teacher has been gone for there respective students house so please proceed with us " "ya sure sir ! "

Tainted Heart 18+ On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara