Royal Ball , a lie but confession and grih parvesh.

I am writing it in past form yaar it's like tough for me naa so ...

7:00 in evening

Raya was dressed in pink lehenga and simple jewellery such as simple nose ring, a heavy neckpiece and nuptial chain and huge maangtika was dangling on her forehead filled with vermillion which tells she is possessed by a little psycho yet loving and the king of Jodhpur the one and only Agastya.

Meanwhile Agastya was cladded in classic black tuxedo and black Dior Oxford shoes with Rolex watch and platinum bracelet on his hands with perfectly gelled hair and twisted moustache which shows his pride

Meanwhile Agastya was cladded in classic black tuxedo and black Dior Oxford shoes with Rolex watch and platinum bracelet on his hands with perfectly gelled hair and twisted moustache which shows his pride . He was looking like indeed royal in black tux .

Soon the function started and they were seated together and at that some guests were coming to greet them as nobody knows that bride is changed as Agastya told that after marriage the Queen of Jodhpur will be discovered or something

Soon the function started and they were seated together and at that some guests were coming to greet them as nobody knows that bride is changed as Agastya told that after marriage the Queen of Jodhpur will be discovered or something. That's why some family members who were trustworthy , were only available in engagement .

In the function

Raya was under the veil as only her veil will open after the marriage night by her husband only he has done already but told raya to not to tell anyone.

Agastya break the awkward silence between them and said
" Tesoro why are you beautiful ?"
" What do you meant hukum sa"
" Arrree ree Rani saa ham mar jayenge aapke hukum sa pr "
" Haa aap phekiye ham laapet rhe hai "
" Haa being fierce Rani sa "
" Always "
" Let's come to the point darling today will be our wedding night what is your plans "
" Nothing much plans hukum sa just changing the clothes and jump to bed for sleep that's it and all ."
" Hnnm pretty well plan i guess"
" Indeed"
Some of the guest started to approach them to congratulate them and some foreigners too . While there languages were only only understanding by Agastya while raya was thinking that he is such a polygot like sometimes he speak another language and sometime another.
But one of them was hot like handsome but not as Agastya like raya was giving smile to everyone as in warm way , but for him she smiled sheepishly.
He was hotelier in Italy and a great friend of Agastya they were doing a deal together for setting new hotels as Agastya in Italy and Matteo in Jodhpur.