meeting, mehendi

In morning

Raya wake up from disastrous night and she cared less what happened in night because no one in her life cared of her until father he once cared her and then he also leave her just like mom did . She gain all courage and doing all her morning works she wear a plain red kurti and washed her hair and leave it free to roam around her hip . She is tired but she will not take leave of school because maa will judge her why, what , when and all .

She is now dancing alone her hair are swaying around her hips in the school's dance room on the song shikayat, she don't know that someone is watching her from cctv camera she is moving freely according to beats , But her dance disturbed by the la...

She is now dancing alone her hair are swaying around her hips in the school's dance room on the song shikayat, she don't know that someone is watching her from cctv camera she is moving freely according to beats , But her dance disturbed by the lady which is not other than Hukum's to be wife . "Ohh I don't know that this is dance room and will you help me to the way of agasuu room "while Raya is upset but she is surprised that rajni is calling Hukum agasuu so cringy but her mind set towards the suit which she is weared it's to much revealing to be queen should not wear these types dress but she cared not that is not her problem and said " yess ma'am"

 "Ohh I don't know that this is dance room and will you help me to the way of agasuu room "while Raya is upset but she is surprised that rajni is calling Hukum agasuu so cringy but her mind set towards the suit which she is weared it's to much rev...

with that she made her out of the room and guide her towards the trustees room , she is surprised that he never comes here I mean being a king and ceo of AR Hotels and Restaurants he would not but why he is here .

She knocked and a hoarse voice of Agastya came " come in " with that she said "ma'am you can go now""thanks" with that she makes her way out and leaves rajni at the door .

In mansion
Sara told everything about the mehendi which is in 5 days and Sangeet in 6 days and marriage on 7 days . So she said that we have to practice for dance . "Raya you have to teach us dance we are just null in dance and yepp , me and maa and you have to teach some cousins too. "" Yaa sure di i would love to that I will list the songs " "yaa please" with that she teaches dance to butterfly 🦋 and she is a bit happy. She loves to dance and as when she on the dance room in all alone she felt relaxed, relieved.

Agastya's Pov ~
I watching the clip which is sent by Kunal in my laptop, sweats are forming in forehead while watching her dancing gracefully , yet her face is emotionless like she is describing her pain and agony in the dance . Yes Kunal call me said " your girl is dancing soo gracefully man , i would love to be her partner "" i will kill you bastard "" puch it's hurting to see my brother loving any one else . " " I am coming " with that I hung up the call and rush towards the trustee cabin and a linked which Kunal send I was Tesoro dance video but it ended , I wanna see her again and again I re-watched it but a knock disturbed. I said come in and with that rajni come ohh gross she always spoils my thoughts and what she wearing. " What the hell you are wearing " " it's formal suit agasuu " with that she sit on my lap seductively but I don't give a fuck and jerked up and said" get the hell out of my office and who told that I am here "she said" your assistant and why are you angry "" because of your dress "with that I held her wrist and throw her out from my office. Fucking assistant.