First Day

Hey babes your author was in great lalala land so couldn't post the story or new chp... Sorry if you waited a lot and yaa next chapter after one vote or comment as you wish .........

Thank you
Your Writer 🐰🌷

Raya's Pov ~

So I just woke up and it's 6 so i have only one hour to ready . I had done my morning routine and going to change in professional clothes as Hukum sa said only and only professional aagghh Mr. Fucker i think he knows that I had never wore something professional and western clothes it's never been my cup of tea because being a bit curvy and mindset of overthinking and lot of insecurities I don't like these I am really happy in suit , anarkalies and co-ord sets and many more actually. I changed in something professional I have .

It was looking good on me and avanthi told I am looking super sexy and all

It was looking good on me and avanthi told I am looking super sexy and all . But I was thinking either  my breast is looking more grown in this . Whatever I will wear it today and after my shift is over I will buy something professional clothes aagghhhh..... My devi help me . As it's to early Amma is not wakedd and I am not to wake up her and lunch I will eat from canteen, and I going to tell avanthi that I am going .

My school bus is not arrived yet ahh.. i just thinking that Hukum sa told co-ordinators About mt address or not . Few minutes standing there I saw similar Black Porche is this is Hukum sa's car , holy fuck Bhai ye kyu abh aa gye . He saw me and downed his window while leaning towards the window I saw colarbone and perfectly setted beard actually I love beard mens , he was wearing a black suit which was fitted him perfectly.

 He saw me and downed his window while leaning towards the window I saw colarbone and perfectly setted beard actually I love beard mens , he was wearing a black suit which was fitted him perfectly

I was in my own land but his hoarse morning voice interrupted my thoughts and he said "it's not good thing to space out in early morning and you was eye raping me,  And Miss. Raya sit on seat because I forgot to told co-ordinators about the address and you will come with me so I can give you your I'd card too " i just nodded and blushed so hard slightly i touched my cheeks and it was heating like a hot pan I am in a great mess .

I am on the way to school but there a too much speed breakers from which car is being a bit shaky and my boobs are literally jumping I am thinking that should not wear this dress aaaahhh... So now I am holding my breast slightly from which it can not jump . I holding it slight because I don't want to know Mr. Rajvansh about breast and all . He is a bit pervy with me I don't want more. , with the corner of eye i saw him his jaws were clenched and his hands were tightly fisted the steering wheel I know it because his knuckles were being white though..... I think he Angry or controlling her emotions. I asked him "Mr. Rajvansh are you angry on me or something is irritating you ? " He just smirked and said " Raya can you do me a favour?" "Will you call me Agastya, like I will be very more  happy , and I am not angry at all and something which is running in your head ." "Sir it's inappropriate to call you this " "Yesterday I only told you that everything is appropriate for you so you can call me Agastya or what you want ." " Sir but it's inappropriate please try to understand others will think something about us plus you're Hukum sa too. ""Fuck everybody's thinking and yaa you will call me Agastya only " his jaw was clenched and his voice was harsh for which I flinched a little . He is maniac . "Okh sir I mean Agastya " i saw her and his eyes and face expressions were changing, his were becoming a bit dark . With this he said something which was not audible to me but I saw him mumbling something I asked him " Agastya didi you say something  ? ""Naah baby , i mean Raya "and he eyes me with a devilish smirk and winked me is he mad or something I just shut my mouth I don't think it's good to talk him further .

I am arrived at school and he gone to take my id card from locker or somewhere I don't know actually and few minutes later he came " Raya here is your I'd card and I am ordering you something and you will do it for me as I am your boss  .""yaa Agastya ""will you don't wear professional clothes " "but why you said only to wear professional clothes only kya mei isme achi nhi lag rhi hu ?" I asked him "ji aap toh achi kya khubsurat shehzadi ki trh lag rhi hai pr hamare nazar kisi shehzade ki trh nhi hai, aap soch bhi nhi sakti ki ham kya sochte hai aapko dekh kar .... So understand it please Raya""okay sir but what I will wear as you said no professional clothes ?" "You can wear as you wish but it should be a little formal " i just nodded and walked towards the dance room and change into kurti which I brought for teaching dance but still I can't understand why he say no to professional clothes and I was looking too bad aahh .. i don't care actually I care but I am happy that I will wear my kurties and suit again yaaaayyyyyyy.... .few minutes later, someone knocked on door i opened door and saw a clerk he gave me list of my routine like in 30 minutes I have to take classes of '8 B' it's ok I am back to my track.

Okay so it's 3 and it's time to leave i attended my all classes and my energy is drained and I going my way to take bus as one of the co-ordinator told me that I have to go for bus no

Okay so it's 3 and it's time to leave i attended my all classes and my energy is drained and I going my way to take bus as one of the co-ordinator told me that I have to go for bus no.3 as it will on my way and from today bus no. 3 will only pick me so I leading towards bus no. 3 . Now i just want to go home .

I reached home and told Amma that how was my school and told that Agastya was came to pick me at morning and I told to hear mt food i will eat it in 10 minutes , because now I wanted to bath and relax myself and then I will eat it .
FEW MINUTES LATER.....
I am just going to sleep it's now 5 and I am feeling sleepy and I thinking about Agastya as my mind is settled there only ooh my devi help me ...

Agastya 's Pov ~

When I saw her while driving her boobs were swaying a little i just can't stop myself I just want to lick her curves and dip as she is a bit curvy but fine for me . And when she pronounced my name god she will the one to take my death God , I just said that when she moan my name while I am fucking her but I said this to only audible to me and she asked and I said clearly no as I don't want my Raya to think that I am pervert or something but , this thought make me insane . And her super fuckable body  I don't want to see her beauty too any one , that's why i told her not wear professional clothes as I saw her a bit uncomfortable too. So she is mine now and don't want eyes on her .

Na dil-kashi Hui , Na dil-lagi Hui 
Anjaan the Anjaan hi rehne de
Woh kehte the "mujhe apna hi samjho"
Magar dil mai uske ham mehmaan hi rahe
🍂

Ye kisne kaha ke voh tujhe Dil se chah rahe hai
Voh kisiko bhoolane ke liye tere paas aa rhe hain
🥀

Athena Writes 🌷🦋