Turmoil is yet to come

Raya's Pov ~

It's been two weeks and I am doing well in my classes I had a small interaction with Raya she is interested in dance , she has calibre too learn dance mainly she loves it and has obsession. I love those kids who love dance plus how she sways her body with the rhythm and her eyes expression are superb too. I hope she go on heights as professional dancer . I will be her well wisher . So today is not so busy day for me because in total there are 8 periods but today is Thursday so I will have only 3 classes first is '6 D' ,'6E'and '2B' so it's easy peasy day . And talking about Agastya I really don't have any interaction with him , I am curious that where he is and I wanna know about her I know being a introvert I can't express anything to him I don't have prestige that we both equilate too and I think I have infatuation for him . Because he is my first crush on all . So think it's just infatuation but mind mocked me by saying are you trying to tell yourself to understand that you can never be his are throwing your feelings in dustbin though..... Aaahh I am just irritated bruhh... I think my mind has another game to play (disappointed) . My thoughts interpreted by conductor bhaiya voice that school is came , I bid bye to driver bhaiya and conductor bhaiya , and walked towards dance room .

It's been 12 and I am roaming in school because lunch time children's are running in corridors . While thinking about Agastya a more I have made a plan that I will ignore him and busy myself in any other thing it will help me to shoo my feelings but no I am too clingy that thinking about him I felt my balance losing and yell left my mouth  , iwas bumped into someone chest which was like brick wall , I was thinking that I will crash on the floor and butt will smashed but my thoughts just flew and when I opened my only to see Agastya help me with one hand around my waist , I looked in his eyes only to see affection and something which is not explainablr my trance broke with another hoarse voice by young man . I detached myself from him and feeling embarrassed I don't have courage to see Agastya. I facepalmed myself in mind and brought courage to see Agastya but my bad he was staring me with smirk and the another young man see me and forward her hand towards me by saying " hi miss beauty I am Kunal Dhawj and one and only friend of Agastya " i feeling nervous and I know my cheeks would me crimson red and hot but again gaining my all not so well courage i forwarded my hand by shaking a little i told "Kunal my name is Raya and I am new dance teacher in this school . ""But I don't know about as a teacher ? Are newbie " "Ya I have joined here 2 weeks ago only .so you can call me a newbie too" "ohh so you should know me I am the again one and only principal of school " i just smiled and told them I should go as lunch is over and I have classes so i bid them bye and ran towards the dance room . Meh unse jitna durr jana chah rhi hu utna paas aa jaa rhi hu chchhh.. , I think I am should be careful and avoid him .

Author's Pov ~

After going of Raya Kunal poked his arm to Agastya and say "bhai yahi haina bhabhi hamari " while grining . Agastya was being a bit jealous when he see that they are handshaking he just want Kunal to punch him but can't do anything In front of Raya so by making a fist and controlling his anger . Kunal being stubborn he again stated " jal mt meh nhi chura rha Teri Raya ko " while listening the Teri Raya his heart melted and he said "are chutiya dimag mt khaa or haa yhi hai Teri bhabhi " while saying this he smiled and said "someday I will make her mine forever"

So all classes are over and it's time to go home Raya also make her way towards the bus and sat in corner. After she arrived home she changed and freshed herself then eating lunch she made her mind to take a perfect nap so she drifted to deep slumber while Agastya was happy with having a great incident with Raya and seeing her after 1 one week he feel relieved and relaxed but he doesn't know the great turmoil is yet to come .

Raya's Past ~

Raya's mom is great although but she has a dark side which was hidden from every one . Raya age was 10 years her mother used to do extramarital affairs this Raya used to know when one day she silently saw a notification from a guy on her mother phone she peeked her phone and saw all the messages and videos which her mother and guy shared but this secret was not held much. One day her mother get know about the stuff that Raya knows everything about and she told not tell appa but she said she will so her mother pleaded her doing a fake drama and being emotional Raya asked her mother that then why are you doing this she told that I am
assaulted by your appa and he taunts me every time to not being a perfect woman or mother . There financial condition was not so well so he yelled at her that you can't do anything from which little Raya's heart melted and she thinks that what's going on is should going on she told that she will not tell anyone about this, but this was just a plan by her mother to distract her. After 3 years the condition was same her mother used to talk guy and now Raya was 13 years but her mother slightly her responsibility on Raya she was not used to make food or anything when Raya came she only make the dinner or lunch sometime . House chores was also an responsibility of Raya and when she doesn't do it perfectly or nearly her mother used to beat her with brooms , metal stick or stick of the mop this things are not aware by her father . In school Raya struggling with friends and curing with marks she can't leave her age of happiness , her happiness was killed by responsibilities . She was thinking that I should die she was thinking that she is not capable to love by someone until her , last hope of her life . A bright sun after a thunders night ⛈️🌀🌩️⚡.

Ye hamari aisi chaah hai jisse ham chaah
Kar bhi andekha nhi kar sakte
🪞🦢

Qurbaan kardu sari jindagi teri inn
Hassen ankho pr 👀
Tum wada toh kar mujhe Umar bhar
Dikane ka 🍂

Muntazir mere jawal ke hai !!
Mere apne bhi Kamal ke hai
📜🥀

I know I know story at cliffhanger but I posted the story too early and kuch log padh v rhe hai mere hisaab se pr vote nhi kar rhe hai yaa comment so kardo guyss and haann.. iss baar motivate ya kuch or ke liye nhi karna part kaisa hai ye btane k liye or nhi karna hai toh conversation pr kar do

Stay tuned
Athena Writes 🐰🌷