4 Shirt on

Song to listen to:
The Rose - She's In The Rain

❀❀❀❀❀

Vivienne

The blinding sunlight danced behind my closed eyelids, making weird shapes for me to see. I shielded my eyes with my arm and blinked slowly trying to adjust to the room. It didn't smell like home. The maroon colored sheets were soft, silky material. They felt expensive under my heavy body, which had sunk into the plush mattress. Firm ones are better. In front of the king sized bed was a huge floor length window with matching maroon colored curtains opened to the sides. The glaring sun was shining right through it and made me groan. The masculine, unfamiliar scent wasn't bad and did make me want to continue sleeping. However, the alarm clock on the left side's nightstand told me it was already two in the afternoon. 

I sat up on the bed to have a better look around the room. It was a simple wood floor with dark walls and only other furniture was a two seater black couch in front of the window. And also a mirror. Above the bed. Intéressant. Over the headboard was a stunning large painting of a dark-haired woman in a forest. You couldn't really see her face as she was looking at the gloomy trees with a morning gown drooping over her shoulder. I didn't see the name of the artist in the painting or any other personal, decorative items in the room.

I wasn't wearing my red dress, but a huge white t-shirt that reached my knees. Light headache was disrupting my thoughts when I tried to figure out where the hell I was. Opening the right one of two doors, I landed on a small dressing room with an archway to the bathroom. The bathroom had a large bath, more like a hot tub on the left wall with a wide walk-in shower. The opposite side had a toilet seat and counter,  accent tiles with a color closer to burgundy on the wall than the maroon seen in the bedroom.

I peed, washed my hands and splashed some cold water for my face to get rid of the dried mascara around my reddish eyes. The anxiety bubbled inside me. I could remember Zero and his hands leading me to his flashy car. Please, please say this isn't his apartment. I might die from this. I looked around the bedroom again, but could not see my dress anywhere. Therefore, I tested the other door and got into a hallway. There was another door opposite from where I emerged. But on my side the hallway ended with a fence with spiral stairs to downstairs. I could see an open area kitchen and living room under me without any colours other than black, white and gray. A bit boring.

"She's awake! Good morning, sunshine", Rem voiced happily. He was in the kitchen, looking up to me. With Zero, who turned around in his barstool to also get a glance of me. 

"Morning", I replied when I ascended the stairs with my shaky legs and walked forward to the kitchen with black cabinets and white marble counters. Nervous was not the word strong enough to describe how I was feeling. Zero was in his black suit but had left his jacket on the barstool and it was my first time seeing Rem in a suit as well. His was dark blue, almost all buttons of the jacket and shirt open. His hair was shockingly neat with the help of gel as Zero's hair was on a low bun. 

"Had fun last night?" Remi winked at me.

"Yeah... um what I'm doing here?"

"Zero said you refused to give him your address so I guess he was feeling chivalrous and gave his bed to you", Rem told me and I got flashbacks of me sleeping in his car and murmuring some nonsense. Zero didn't say anything, he just raised from the stool and loaded his dishes to the washer, while Rem was taking the last gulp of his coffee before offering the mug to his brother.