𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣𝙚

◡̈
◡̈
◡̈

⤑ 𝐊𝐡𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

⤑ 𝐊𝐡𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

◡̈

"i still don't understand why you wanted to come to this funky ass thrift store" saniya complained for the 50th time today "i mean it's not that bad" ka'miya shrugged.

"it's terrible. the clothes are ugly, the shoes are used, and the shits cheap!" saniya whined, pointing out any flaw she seen "just because you dress like everybody else in this generation doesn't mean i do too" khia spoke, placing the shirt back on the table.

"whatever" saniya rolled her eyes "i took the time out of my day to come spend time with yall when i could be with my man right now" she whined "girl don't nobody give a fuck about wick funny lookin ass" khia said as ka'miya laughed.

"not too much on my man, da fuck" saniya mugged "too much" ka'miya said "shut the fuck up, y'all just mad cause yall both eat da coo coo" saniya said, crossing her arms over her chest.

"and do, i'm not ashamed to say it" khia replied as she entered the pants section "exactly" ka'miya agreed "just nasty!" saniya said, gagging at the two girls "bye. i'm going to look at the shirts again." ka'miya said.

"i'm coming with you" saniya mentioned as they both walked off, leaving khia by herself "these would be cute with a varsity jacket..or a cardigan" she mumbled as she held up the tan carhartt pants that were way over her size.

"and? it's fuck her n suki could vouch for me" a female voice was heard as a group entered the area that khia was in "ian doin a fuck ass thing" assuming this was suki's response, being loud as hell.

"she cute" the same voice said "karrah shut up, you think everybody cute" the suki voice said "and gio why you not talkin?" she asked "she all up in her phone, per usual" karrah laughed.

khia decided that she was going to get the carhartt pants so she took them off of the hanger and held them on her arm.

she looked up at the group for a split second, accidentally making eye contact with one. she had 2 nose piercings, a lot of tattoos, and good style.

her hair was in a curly ponytail and it was slick as hell like damn what product you use?? but what really caught khia's attention was the smile she flashed her, revealing a pair of grills that designed her mouth.

"damn girl, i thought you would've been done already" saniya said as her n ka'miya came back over to khia "oh em gee- we gotta go" ka'miya panicked as she grabbed both of her best friends and pulled them out of that area.