𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

◡̈
◡̈
◡̈

⤑ 𝐆𝐢𝐨'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

⤑ 𝐆𝐢𝐨'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

◡̈

"damn where khia? did she duck off on us again" camo questioned, laughing afterwards "right, it's been a calm three weeks since we've seen her" dc added making karrah and draft look at each other.

they were the only ones who knew about gio and khia's break up due to draft dating her sister and karrah just always being there for gio.

well..wouldn't really call it a break up if they weren't in a relationship since gio never asked did she want to be her girlfriend..

"don't you see her when you go see kiya? how is she doing?" boat asked as they looked over at draft but gio didn't budge, she continued to look at her phone as went through her requested dm's.

"good, she been chillin" draft stated and they nodded "everytime i call or go over there they always got her brother" he added "umm where's khia and what's going on with yall?" suki said as she exited the kitchen with a cup of juice in her hand.

"yea what is going on?" boat questioned "mane mind yall business" karrah said and gio laughed a little "she not ready for a real relationship" gio spoke and they looked at her.

"who? khia?" dc questioned "so what's that supposed to mean? yall done?!" suki said as her eyes widened "duh, she not about to keep treating me like shit" gio said "i would've never thought that yall would end" dc said.

"i'm so shocked right now" camo spoke with his mouth hung open "betta close yo mouth before a fly make its way down yo throat" karrah said "pause?" boat raised an eyebrow as gio laughed.

⤑ 𝐊𝐡𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

◡̈

khia was chillin in her living room while watching tinker bell as she ate the chinese she had brought an hour ago due to her pleasing her cravings.