𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙬𝙤

◡̈
◡̈
◡̈

⤑ 𝐆𝐢𝐨'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

⤑ 𝐆𝐢𝐨'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

◡̈

and here gio was. sitting on the skateboard in her room rolling back and forth as she smoked her problems away.

problems meaning khia, obviously.

she was mentally questioning herself as to why she chose khia of all people. she was dangerous, a blessing and a curse. not what gio needed right now.

don't get her wrong tho, gio absolutely loved khia but she was starting to question her loyalty after that night at the party.

' 𝘪𝘧 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘨𝘦 𝘥𝘰 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥? '

nah g, you overthinking it.

' 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘣𝘬 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘰𝘳? '

then they would've fucked, obviously.

nah, gio get out of your thoughts and just talk to the girl.

gio shook her head, trying to shake away all of the negative thoughts but gosh they were definitely getting to her.

"fuck!" gio yelled out of frustration "who gives a fuck if she took your virginity and was your first everything? they still want each other" gio laughed "and she can fuckin have her cause i'm not about to keep dealing with her" she scoffed as she stood up.

"they can fuck and do whatever, she obviously doesn't need me" gio rambled to herself as she leaned against the bathroom sink, turning the cold water on, rinsing her face off before sighing.

gio turned the cold sink water off and stared at herself in the mirror, "this bitch put me through a lot without her realizing then when i question her she gives me bullshit" gio mumbled, biting her bottom lip as she thought.

"i'm breaking up with her"