𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙤

◡̈
◡̈
◡̈

⤑ 𝐊𝐡𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

⤑ 𝐊𝐡𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

◡̈

"you up, sleepyhead?" khia's mom questioned as she peaked her head through khia's bedroom door "yea, you want me to get kari ready?" khia asked "please, i over slept so i only had 40 minutes to get ready for work" she said and khia nodded.

"that's fine, did he bathe last night?" khia asked and she nodded "i got him, go get ready" khia said as she got out of bed, making her way towards the bathroom that was in her room.

she turned the bathroom light on, immediately shutting her eyes due to her vision not being adjusted to the bright lights.

after her eyes adjusted, she got her self together by starting off with her skincare routine after brushing her teeth and cleaning her ears.

she then threw her robe on and made her way to her little brothers room so she could start getting him ready.

"wake up, it's time for school, butt butt" she spoke softly as she removed the blanket from his body, watching him scrunch up into a ball "unt un, we gotta get you ready so you can see your friends" she said, sitting on the edge of his bed as she sat him up.

"i don't wanna go.." he mumbled with his eyes still closed "it's gonna be fun, i promise" she spoke, picking him up and going to his bathroom.

khia turned his bathroom light on and sat him on the bathroom counter, beginning to get him ready..

⤑ 𝐆𝐢𝐨'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

◡̈

"why the fuck are y'all blowing my phone up at 7:21 in the fuckin morning" gio said as she answered the group facetime call "nigga are you in the shower?!" karrah questioned "i mean..what the fuck do it look like?" gio said with her face scrunched up.