𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

◡̈
◡̈
◡̈

⤑ 𝐊𝐡𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

⤑ 𝐊𝐡𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

◡̈

"bout time yall got back" lena said as gio and khia entered the house with kari and 2 suitcases "since you wanna talk shit then take yo own suitcase upstairs" gio said, glaring at the girl.

"sorry g" lena smiled "what is a kid doing here?" derrick questioned as kari held khia's hand and followed her around the house "why are you in my business?" khia questioned, grabbing a pack of cheez-itz from the pantry.

"don't talk to him like that" saniya said and khia looked at her "my day has already started off shitty as hell so can you shut the fuck up before i lay hands on you?" khia said and suki looked around the room to see others reactions.

"am i supposed to be scared?" saniya questioned "yo shut the fuck up, you don't know when to stop talking and you always tryna cause a problem" gio said "don't be talking to her like you lost yo fuckin mind, gio" derrick said as he stood up.

he walked over to gio and khia glared at him in the process, watching his every movement. she then walked over to them and pushed derrick back since he was starting to get in gio's face and khia wasn't going for it.

"don't piss me off, khia" saniya said "get pissed off, ain't nobody scared" lena said, leaning on the counter "mind your business, she wasn't talking to you" ka'miya said "she's talking to my best friend tho so bitch mind your business" lena replied.

"call me a bitch again" ka'miya said "b- don't waste your breath" khia said, interrupting lena "anyways, derrick don't get in her face. if you want to talk to her then make sure there's a distance." khia said.

"i'm not about to sit right here and listen to this bi-" derrick didn't even get the chance to finish what he was saying before khia smacked him right in his mouth "find somebody else to play wit" khia said and with that she walked off with her little brother.

they went upstairs to gio's bedroom. khia slid her yeezy slides off and her jacket, leaving her in a crop top and some leggings. she then took kari's jordan 4s off of his feet and he took his jacket off before handing it to her.

khia placed his jacket on top of the bathroom door before getting in the bed and getting comfortable as kari laid up under her. khia grabbed the tv remote and turned the tv on before going to netflix.

"watchu wanna watch?" khia asked "how to train your dragon" he replied and she put the movie on before placing the remote down and wrapping her arms around him.

જ⁀➴

gio walked into the room after giving khia her space for an hour just give her time to clear her mind and relax. she looked at the siblings on her bed, one asleep while the other continued to watch the movie.

assuming yall would know by now that khia was the one awake and kari was the one asleep. he felt safe with her and that's why he always slept when he was with her but without her it was hard to get him to sleep since khia was his comfort.

khia carefully got out of bed, trying not to wake up her brother. she looked at gio after successfully getting out of the bed before walking into the bathroom.

gio obviously followed her and shut the door behind them, "you ok now?" she asked "would've never expected you to check up on me" khia laughed "mmcht, im tired of yall making it seem like im just some cold hearted person" gio said and khia side eyed her.

"girl please, that's literally what you are but yea, im ok now" khia spoke "good, but i came up here to ask what you wanted to eat" gio said and khia thought about it for a little bit "five guys" she finally replied.

"we just had burgers" gio said "no, you just had a burger" khia rephrased "it's still a burger tho" gio said and khia folded her arms over her chest while looking at the girl.

"i'm only doing it cause your day has been shitty" gio said, rolling her eyes as khia smiled, placing a kiss on her cheek making gio's heart skip a beat "thanks g" khia smiled.

"i guess" gio replied, still keeping her composure "oh yea, can you put that gun somewhere high for the meantime while kari is in there?" khia asked and gio side eyed her before leaving the bathroom.

khia went downstairs and walked to the living room, seeing everybody talking about random things "so what do you see when you close your eyes?" karrah asked "black" suki replied "nothing" lena mentioned.

"no, it's black" ka'miya said "how is it black when you close your eyes and see nothing?" lena said, looking at her like she was dumb "yall seen black, whole time i be seeing lil colorful dots n shit" derrick said.

"literally" karrah laughed "stop smoking and maybe you won't" saniya replied "how about you shut up" karrah replied, playfully rolling her eyes "i'll be back" lena said, getting off of the couch and walking over to khia.

"you okay now?" she asked and khia nodded "yea" khia replied "what happened at your moms house?" she asked "i'll tell you later, don't want everyone in my business" khia said and lena nodded.

"okayy, i see you n gio tho" she smirked as she walked to the fridge "bro it's not even like that" khia said, playfully rolling her eyes "you sure? cause you damn sure said the same thing with ms boogers" lena said.

"stop calling her that and im positive" khia laughed knowing she was having trouble deciding who she wanted to be with, "you don't have to lie, ik your struggling to decide who you want more" lena said and khia nodded.

"your not wrong but still" khia mumbled "it's okay, just see who's head is better" lena shrugged "cut it out" khia laughed "im serious and your laughing, just kill two birds with one stone" lena said, grabbing a cup from the cabinet.

"you have good taste tho, not gonna yie" lena said, talking like loyal which made khia laugh "sissy.." they heard a small voice and khia automatically knew it was her little brother.

she turned her head and seen him coming down the stairs slowly while rubbing his eyes, gio was walking behind him to make sure he didn't fall down the stairs due to him not using his eye sight.

all of the attention went on him. they adored him and khia's bond but mostly just him since he was very attached to khia. khia loved the view she was seeing, it was like she was watching her future kid and wifeband together.

"yes baby" khia said as she watched gio lead him to her "why did you leave me.." he mumbled while wrapping one of his arms around khia's thigh "i didn't mean to leave you, i was just thirsty" khia said and gio side eyed her.

"liar" she mumbled and khia glared at her "what?" gio said, acting clueless.