BEST PROTAGONIST WINNERS + REVIEWS

All the mini categories have been judged, so I am moving to the main categories and will do some work on the huge categories as well. Now since the mini categories are completed, prizes will be distributed ASAP to all winners.

Congratulations to all the winners!

I copy and pasted usernames right from your forms, so if I tagged anyone wrong, please let me know so I can fix it asap! Copy and paste errors happen, so if you don't see yourself in the reviews, please let me know.

Please do not argue with me. Remember this is for fun and all personal opinion. I don't give harsh feedback, just honest feedback. You're of course entitled to your own opinion and you can disagree with everything I say if you want, but that doesn't mean you should be rude to me. Remember I'm judging by myself, so please be respectful. Ask questions and discuss, but please no hate or arguments! 

Remember I'm giving a reader's perspective. Just because something is clear to you doesn't mean it's clear to me. You're the writer, you know everything about your story. Readers don't. Keep that in mind.

The reviews are specific but not as detailed as my main reviews because best concept is one of the mini categories.

I say that but these reviews are 10k+ words long-

I did a lot of work for these reviews, so if there are any typos, please ignore them unless you genuinely can't understand what I'm saying. I'm tired man, the word count is longer than my ex-boyfri-

Anyway!

I ask that when you're reading your reviews, you read the whole thing before asking questions. Sometimes it takes me more than one paragraph to explain what I mean, so your question could be answered later in the review.

If you have any questions, please let me know! I am working on sci fi and action adventure next.

3rd Place

Initiated, Insatiable and Insecure by sweetandhotcreator

Review:

Okay, this has absolutely nothing to do with the protagonist, but I can't talk about this story without bringing this up: the title is awesome. I love it. Three I words that are emotional and pop out to a reader's eyes. They roll off the tongue nicely and clue me in perfectly to what the story is going to be about. I won't say too too much about it because this is the protagonist category, but I would be ashamed of myself if I didn't at least mention it.

Moving on, I mentioned in my short story review of Better Is Terrifying that your characters made me think a lot and I had to write and rewrite the characters section over and over. Though it's been a bit since then, I still think back to your characters here and there. I read over 30 books a week for judging and school, so the fact that I can still remember your characters says something. All of that is to say your strength as a writer is creating work people will remember. I think that is one of the strongest qualities a writer can have because it means people are becoming passionate about your work and it leaves a lasting impact on them.