Blacklisted <3

*I just want to make it clear: I do not condone hate or mass reports. This is just so you guys know not to accept this person into your reviews and awards. Please do not send hate or reports to this person.

*Again, I do not condone hate and this chapter is not intended to hate on this person, it's just to raise awareness and share my side of the story.

Screenshot proof is included in this chapter. I also warned this person twice they would be blacklisted if they didn't follow my rules, so it's not like this is random.

This blacklisting happened in my review shop, where my one and only payment is a follow. In return, participants get votes on every chapter of their story, an engaged reader who reads every chapter of the story, public promo for their story, potentially some comments, a follow back, and a detailed review. I don't think it's unfair for me to ask for a permanent follow in return... especially when I'm gonna follow back anyway???

This is being posted here since this person is now blocked from entering my contests, but it was also posted in my review shop.

Wattpad user HammerHandedHeart has been blacklisted.

Why?

- Unfollowing

- Refusal to refollow when asked

- Rude

- Got all the benefits of the review shop but unfollowed me

If you follow this person, I'm sorry to tell you this, but they unfollowed you.

I confronted this person about unfollowing me when they already got votes, an engaged reader, comments, and a follow back from me, all that was left was the review I was already halfway done with and it would have been over 2k words.

This person refused to refollow me and was snobby about it. Blamed the unfollow on "Not wanting notifs" when, sorry, that isn't my problem. I ask for one thing and one thing only: a permanent follow. If you aren't prepared to do that, don't bother signing up at all. It is very clearly stated in the rules.

If you do not know my rules regarding the follow, please read the payment section of the rules chapter in my review shop. Everything I am saying is very clearly stated in the rules, so it's not like I'm pulling this out of thin air.

You should have made me aware of the situation instead of just unfollowing me without any notice. Then maybe we could have worked something out and I could have put you on hold until you were ready to bear the notifs.

Which doesn't really make sense because I haven't posted anything new in a long time and my last announcement was over a month ago, so you weren't getting notifs from me anyway, and you still have packed reading lists. So did you really not want notifs, or did you just not want to follow anyone because of an ego thing?

You also broke the rules of several contests you submitted to, all of which having follows as the payment.

But don't worry, I messaged every single host of every single contest you entered, and a couple of them already got back to me saying they were going to remove you. I hope it was worth it just for one or two less notifs.

When you unfollow me without notice AFTER I give you most of the benefits, it comes off as you just wanting to use me to better yourself and not willing to do the one and only payment I ask for. All I ask is you click a button and don't unclick it. That's it. And I literally will click the button back. You don't lose anything from following me, not to mention you weren't getting notifs from me. I post announcements maybe once a month. I'm going to post another announcement soon, but that'll be my first one since February 13th. Over a month ago.