STATUS UPDATE

I'll make this quick.

I think this is the longest I've gone without announcing results. It's been almost a month, and normally it's biweekly.

These reviews take a long time, and I don't think I need to tell you that. Even the mini categories were, on average, 10k words long. The main categories are over 25k words long. Imagine the huge categories. I am working on judging, but I am currently, and have been for the past couple weeks, in finals season. It's not for too much longer and my last final is May 7th, but still. I also have work and an internship I'm wrapping up, so I have a lot on my plate right now, and that's without getting into real life and my books on Wattpad I want to update frequently.

For that reason, I ask for your patience.

Thank you guys for being so patient thus far, and mostly everyone has followed the rules and hasn't broken the follow payment, which I really appreciate. I hope the reviews are detailed enough and worth it. I really put a lot of time into them!

Action & Adventure is the next category that will be announced. I've also started work on the completed and best fanfic categories. The huge categories will take time, probably a lot of it, but I'm going to work on them in between main categories to hopefully push them out faster.

More exciting news: I published a new K-pop awards titled the Forever Gold K-pop Awards. If you are a K-pop fanfic writer, there's another opportunity for you. All K-pop books are welcomed there. It's the first book on my profile, but I'll also include a link in the inline comment here.

If you decide to sign up, I hope you'll tag some non-BTS fanfic writers since I'm in need of them!

I'm also going to be doing the Padauk Mini Awards in the near future, probably in the early summer, so be on the look out for that.

Thanks for reading!