⏤͟͟͞͞★Salvage

I felt myself wake up, feeling stiff and realizing I wasn't on my bed...or in my room.

Watcher was holding onto me, not really hugging but keeping me next to him, one arm wrapped around me as he spoke to other Wally's.

"Oh shit! Watcher they're waking up!" Opposite yelled as he pointed at me.

Gaining my senses slowly I realized I was in the kitchen. My memory felt hazy but I remembered the throbbing pain I felt last night, though I am still unsure what caused it.

Lovesick was clinging onto my leg, sobbing dramatically;

"I THOUGHT I LOST YOU MY LOVEEEEEE!!"

He bawled into my leg which only confused me, looking out the window it seemed to be barely morning. So I wasn't out that long.

A stinging pain rung on the side of my head , bringing my hand up to it I found a lazily put together bandage across my head. Grayscale and Beach Town approached me. Beach Town held Grayscales hand as he observed me.

It seems everyone treat Grayscale like a kid, guess I can't blame them, he's always pretty sad.

"Hey mate, me and Grayscale here noticed you were kinda—bleedin, on the side of your head. We assume it was from the impact of your fall sense you were just laying on the kitchen floor."

"I..I tried my best, sorry it is so bad."

I shook my head slightly, I mean it was better than I could probably do; and the fact this little cutie put in the effort was enough for me. I thank the two of them as they sat near me.

Original ran from down stairs at full speed...or at least as fast as his little legs could carry him. He gently grabbed my face and tilted me from side to side to look at my wound.

"What happened to you Neighbor!?"

Seeing his face was a harsh reminder of what happened last night. The dream I had..

"Nothing..just a bit light-headed is all.." i sighed, I slowly got up from Watchers hold, he helped me up.

Realizing today was Monday...I should probably do something about my work...

~timeskip they quit their job ok too much work 😒~

I sat at the kitchen table with Watcher and Human Wally for support, I still felt uneasy from last night but didn't want to bother them anymore by telling them what happened.

Human Wally decided to speak up. "Would you like to do something to ease your mind? You seem awfully stressed."

"I just quit my job and just last night ago I passed out on the floor and have a headache still. Of course I am stressed."

I clenched my fists as I took a deep breath. It wasn't very enjoyable having to deal with all of this. But there was more for me to find. That Wally..I want to help him—but how.

"Human Wally..if you wanted to help someone but couldn't reach them, what would you do?"

Human tapped his chin a bit as he thought, be smiled at me as he came to a thought.

"I'd ask for help from someone who knows them!"

Oh! He's right! I mean I'm literally surrounded by other versions of him—they could obviously help..but who would I trust.

Someone who would listen to anything I needed from them. Someone who I can rely on to make sure I'm safe from whatever happens trying to save that Wally...who?

"BACK OFF YANDERE I WANT TO COMFORT THEM!"

"HELL NO YOU INFECTIOUS PARASITE"

"MY LOVE~"

I heard in unison.

Hmm...they'll have to do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~609 words

609 words