⏤͟͟͞͞★Entrance

Well..

Thanks to Yanderes loud mouth, the information spread to Beach Town when he was bragging about his opportunity to help me tonight.

And Beach Town included Actor into this with no second thought...Actor laughed at me, smiling devilishly up at me. "It's about time people start going against that asshole!"

I only smiled back sheepishly. How do I even respond to that?

Throughout the day I was chatting with specifically Original and Opposite and RF, trying to make it seem like I wasn't being uninterested. The moment I would slip up and start talking to someone else, Original was quick to be by my side; monitoring our conversation intently.

He seemed to know how at risk he was ever since Reboot called him out. But that just can't be helped.

Night eventually strolled in, telling us it was time to go to bed, rest and wake up the next morning. At least I hope I can make it to wake up the next morning.

RF held Grayscale in his arms, Priest patted my shoulder before laying down, he stayed silent and I guess I could assume that he understood why I was so close to Original lately.

"Get good rest Y/N. I don't often say that but I mean it." Actor crossed his arms as he gazed up at me. He tried to keep his intimidating demeanor but he still had a sympathetic look in his eyes.

I thanked him as he laid down in his original position near my feet. Poor dude always sleeping near the grass stompers.

I laid down. Original held tightly onto my from behind. His face nuzzled into my back. His short figure barely managed to keep hold of me to be honest. It was sort of cute.

The night passed, the small whispers of "i'm sleeping..." emitting from Originals lips. After about another 10 minutes of the silence I decided it was time to start.

I slowly grabbed onto Originals arms, pushing them into his chest as I turned to face him on the bed. Only then did I realize he wore a sleeping mask. I slowly crawled passed Actor and off the bed. The small sound of my feet hitting the floor made Lovesick let out a small groan. He turned to face me—his face lighting up instantly. He quietly sat up, then standing up and heading towards the door.

As he opened it very slowly, Yandere was waiting there, a visible blade he always carried began to illuminate from the moonlight. He strolled over into the room, leaning by the wall right at the door.

"I'll do my best to keep you safe my darling." He whispered quietly , a determined but crazed smile on his face. If looks could kill I would've been long gone.

I nodded and waved over for Lovesick to grab my laptop which he did. He carried it gently, making sure to hold my stuff delicately.

Butcher sat on the couch while we made it downstairs. He laid back and turned his head to face us.

We approached over to him, Butcher then going to the staircase to keep a close eye on my bedroom where Yandere stands.

I found a small outlet in the wall and I plugged in the cord for the TV. Then plugging my laptop into it.

I opened my laptop and the websites screen appeared on my TV as well. The black screen quickly interrupting the colorful neighborhood.

Wally frantically looked around the screen.

"Ah! Neighbor! Please come closer.." his voice quickly getting quiet as he saw the Wally's resting in the living room with us.

I crawled over to the TV, staying visible though. I looked deeply into his eyes. In just a split second, I blink and found myself no longer in the living room.

Stumbling to the ground, I saw in-front of me, home. The big red house in the middle of Wally's neighborhood. Though everything in this neighborhood were much darker shades of the colors, seeming raggedy as well. The door slowly opened.

Wally's head peeked out, he quickly gestured for me to come inside.

The nervousness growing inside of me.

I looked behind me, seeing Lovesick hazily look into the TV screen, my house seemed to be out there while I was in the same area as Wally.

The loud sounds of yelling started to grow, causing Lovesick to jump up and turn off the TV.

The light of the TV behind me disappeared, the noises shutting off quickly. I scrambled my way up and darted into Home. Wally dragged me into the kitchen, Home slamming the door shut for us.

His breathing was unsteady but he seemed overjoyed to see me in-front of him.

Tears swelled in his eyes as he whispered at me quietly.

"It's..really you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~807 words

807 words

SORRY ABT LATE POSTS, I got an expander for braces put in my mouth recently and it's pretty uncomfortable to deal with