⏤͟͟͞͞★Runaway

I apologize for the delay, I am very busy irl :)

I was having a conversation with a neighbor named Howdy..he was quite optimistic about everything I ranted to him about from dumb twitter arguments to literally anything.

Though anytime I tried to approach Wally in hopes to ask if he's okay, Howdy would grip onto my shoulder tightly and steer my attention away.

"I know what you're doing Mr/Ms.Y/N. Don't bother tryna leave." He spoke to me in a hushed whisper, his demeanor changing drastically to s more serious one.

"What do you mean?! I would never. I love it here!" I smiled brightly and clasped my hands together dramatically. "Yeah. I hope so. It would suck to lose another neighbor."

He dismissed himself to bed; I checked the apple clock on Home's walls, 12am. Midnight exactly.

The only Neighbors that remained awake were me, Wally...and Julie.

Julie clinging onto Wally with a giggle, spoke about how they should play hopscotch this week. Or maybe even sing songs with Frank. Wally was hesitant but agreed to everything.

It was heartbreaking how he couldn't tell them no.

About 10 minute's passed of conversations, til' Julie grew tired. I forced myself to yawn, agreeing that it was time to sleep we all got adjusted.

Everyone slept in sleeping bags besides Wally who slept on his couch.

We waited silently with our eyes closed, until I cleared my throat with a quiet "ahem" sound. Signaling I was ready.

Wally sat up, shaking slightly as he stepped up. A small creaking sound erupted from the floor boards as Wally silently hushed Home.

I grabbed his soft fabric hands, making him lean into my touch with a more gentle smile than the one always forced onto his puppet face. We walked down to the same area, the hallway that had the basement door awaiting us at the end. Wally slowly raised his hand to the knob and turned it, the door swinging open quickly, a loud slamming noise echoed across Home.

"Shit." I whispered.

A hands touched my shoulder..or 4 hands I should say. I turned around to face Howdy and Sally with a disturbed look on their faces. Annoyance and betrayal was written all over them. Wally clenched onto the bag with his very few belongings and dashed downstairs.

I follow closely behind, tripping on the steps a tiny bit. Once we reached the floor we saw a TV with tape all around it. Covering specifically the screen.

Though the loud sounds of footsteps as more neighbors started to descend the stairs made us run off to find hiding spots.

As I ran and searched frantically, I got swiftly grabbed by a small hand, bringing me over to a tower of boxes, Wally had more room to stand while I had to crouch mostly; he pulled a box in-front of us, to cover majority of our bodies as he held most of our breaths, only making small breaths if absolutely needed.

The creaking sound of someone stepping towards us or away from us was gut wrenching. I wanted to vomit out of fear.

This went on for what felt like forever until we decided to run off over to the TV, directly in the middle of the room.

The eyes of every neighbor was caught on us.

I ripped off the tape, the screen immediately flashing onto my house. (Weird...but who cares?!) they all yelled for us to stop, Julie grabbing a hold of my arm.

Julie gripped onto it, her grip so tight the circulation was mostly cut off, in a panic I kicked her in the stomach and pushed Wally into the TV screen. To my surprise, it worked and he went through, dramatically falling onto my living room floor.

"Oh Y/N! Please! Don't leave! Or take us with you!" Sally cried at me, she reached for my shirt but I slammed myself into the screen as well. Her screams ringing in my ears as she begged me to not leave them.

I'm never talking to those psycho bitches again.

Feeling the coldness of my living room floor, I hazily look up. Seeing some Wally AUs stare at me in awe or worry.

My senses slowly returning as LateNight ran to me, covered in blood as he grabbed my face.

"WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU DONE?"

Tears ran across his eyes, but I didn't feel bad. Not after all he's done to the real Original.

"I worked...so hard..to keep him locked away. I DESERVE THAT MANS LIFE." He screeched at me that he was worthy of being the original. That he doesn't need to be washed away as some evil replica.

But it was all bullshit to me.

I grabbed that short asshole by his collar and slammed him near the TV. He gripped on the edges to prevent himself from going in.

"You can't do this to me! I loved you Y/N! I wouldn't have hurt you if you'd just stayed in your place."

"Burn in hell."

I banged him into the screen. My TV being cut off as the noise of his yelps and manic yells got cut off. The screen of that horrid world no longer appeared.

I looked around to see majority of my house destroyed. Glass broken and blood stained on small bits of it. Chairs scratched up and cuts from most likely knives—stuck into the wall.

Yandere wobbled over to me, severe cuts across his arms, chest and face. Some fresh and some dried into a dark brown as cotton poured out as well.

"Did I do good my love?" He sung to me.

At a lost for words I just nodded. The wave of exhaustion and anxiety taking over me as I blacked out.

The last things I saw was all the AUs standing around me with some kind of injury on them..at least most of them were injured.

God just what in the hell happened...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~1004 wordsI would like to say, posts may not be everyday as College Course classes and band concerts are coming up for me

1004 words
I would like to say, posts may not be everyday as College Course classes and band concerts are coming up for me.

Im not that old just smart enough to do college classes early 😋

_Lourence_ THANK YOU FOR THE ART YOU MADE OF MY OC ❤️