⏤͟͟͞͞★Denial

Here I sat in my crafts room upstair in a small circle with RF as we watched Opposite scold Grayscale for messing up his painting—each word raised so harshly at Grayscale inched RF closer to snapping.

"DO YOU EVEN UNDERSTAND COLOR THEORY YOU IDIOT!"

"SHUT UP OPPOSITE! HE BARELY EVEN HAS EXPERIENCE WITH COLOR YOU THINK HE KNOWS?" RF slammed his hands onto Opposite and shook him like a madman.

An argument broke lose and Grayscale scooted over into my arms, with tear's threatening to fall out of his eyes.

I picked up Grayscale and let him rest his head on my shoulder—I rubbed soft circles around his back in a way to calm him down. After about 5 minutes I set him on a nearby chair and walked up to Opposite and RF who were yelling unbelievably loudly.

A slap smack against skin(or fabric?) echoed off the wall twice. RF snapped his head at me with a death glare for interrupting their argument in such a way. Opposite snapped his damn mouth at me instead , "THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR?!"

"YOU GUYS ARE SCARING GRAYSCALE OVER A SMALL MISTAKE!" I watched RF try to calm himself down, definitely for the sake of Grayscale but Opposite just got up in my face and told me I was just scared myself.

"The only thing scary here is your face being so close to mine—you like being this close or something?" I teased at him as I watched his face turn red and he took a major step back.

"Don't play like that Y/N! I would never like being near YOU!" He scoffed over-dramatically to emphasize his offended feelings. "Well your face is all red~, that's a start." I felt myself smirk mischievously, it seemed Opposites biggest weakness was being called out, and that was definitely going to be used to my advantage as revenge.

Opposite covered his face with his hands and looked away as he sighed. He mumbled small words about him hating me or being full of myself but the flustered look he had was enough for me.

"At least I can admit how I feel unlike a certain someone. I personally don't mind being that close to you, you're a much more tolerable person than the people back at the factory." To prove his point he walked over to me and put a hand on my shoulder to show the close distance we had from each other.

I cleared my throat a bit to try and break the awkward situation he put me in as my face felt a little heated at the...weird compliment.

"But I am not much like Opposite. I don't express such feelings as he is.." he glanced over to Opposite who looked over at him.

"I do not like Y/N, you asshole! I'm sure YOU do!" Opposite yelled.

RF twitched his eye a little as his grip on my shoulder tightened before he dragged his hand away and clenched his fists. "I do not! You're being overdramatic Opposite. You're doing too much over one silly comment!"

Once again...another argument started.

As futile as it would be to try and stop it, I walked over and joined Grayscale who was making his own painting by now.

"You're only using black? How come? There's a bunch of color's everywhere!" I pointed out every color around the room that awaited to be used.

"Yes those are beautiful colors but I am used to only being able to use colors from white, to grey to black. It's unfortunate but that's what I've grown accustomed to."

I felt bad and rubbed his back once more. He smiled lightly as he continued to stroke the paint brush across his small canvas he had. The painting was a wonderful portrait of me, thought it looked soulless and void of color, it captured my every detail perfectly.

I smiled and kicked my feet a little—trying my best to contain the happiness I had. Grayscale seemed to notice and as he made a final touch he gently handed it to me. "Be careful with it—it's obviously still wet paint but you seemed to like it!" His sad voice seemed a bit more chipper in even the slightest bit.

I set it on a table to dry and as I dropped my hands from the canvas, I felt a strong tap on my shoulder, turning around I saw Opposite who then crossed his arms with a frown.

"You've barely been giving me any attention. When is MY turns?!"

I sighed but with a small smile as I grabbed onto Opposites hand, taking him downstairs.

"Wait wait wait! Where are we going?! This isn't what I meant!" Opposite snagged his hand away from me and looked at me as if demanding an answer.

"Well sense you're so eager to hang out with me, we're going outside! Somewhere more calming."

"I am NOT 'eager'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YIPPIE