⏤͟͟͞͞★Sheep

Evil raised his hand to my cheek, slightly rubbing it but rather than feel comforted I felt intimidated. He acted as if he was innocent and it was irritating that I couldn't bring myself to move away from him.

"Why don't we learn more about you? You never seem to tell us about yourself—very disappointing."

I winced at his words, he's lucky I am nice enough to not beat his ass for just breathing. "Well..I like cats and Original and Grayscale are my favorites. That's all I can tell you."

"I'm not your favorite? How upsetting! Well let me give you a better introduction of me! I just LOVE strawberries! Trust me dear I could eat them forever...A-"

He rambled on about strawberries, he would be overly thrilled to have them all the time, ect ect. The conversation started to bore me, I turned to simply walk away but he grabbed my wrist tightly, I felt the circulation in my hand be almost cut off.

"We're not done." He frowned at me, spinning me back to face him. "A little birdie told me~, you've met LateNight correct?" A bit confused as to who would tell him that and why, I just nodded. "Well where would he be now? I'm quite close to him!" He clasped his hands together as he darted his eyes around the room—presumably looking for LateNight.

"I rid of him very recently. He tried to hurt Original." My voice came out a bit soft, barely audible as I felt weak just mentioning how I was deceived and hurt by him. I pitied his disappointing tactics LateNight used for the attention he craved but he deserved what he got. This made Evil appear a bit more off putting.

"What do you mean?"

"I put him back in the world he belongs in. Hopefully to never return."

Evil looked at me with slight frustration before the wide grin he always has appeared back. "I'm sure he's doing just fine in his world. But it seems I've lost interest in this conversation for now as I feel very tired, may I sleep in your room?"

..stupidly...I told him yes. Without hesitation he swung around to go upstairs to my room, I didn't look away till I heard the door shut.

"Wolf in sheep's clothing, little lamb." A deep voice called from behind me. I knew who it was my the name "lamb", "What do you mean?" I looked up to face Butcher who didn't wear his usually intimidating smile.

"Just watch out for him. He's bad news—and that's coming from a killer." He laughed a little to put both of us at ease with his teasing though it was futile.

I pondered what that could mean until I felt the tug of something on my leg, Grayscale, RF and Opposite.

"Are you okay Neighbor?" His solemn tone made it impossible to drag my attention away from them, I sighed a little.

Read Authors Note please!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry I posted so late, im getting better and trying to write stories still :))!

The chapters may be shorter but I'll gradually get better