𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣𝙚 - 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞

See, that's my down bitch, see that's my soldier
She keeps that thang-thang if anyone goes there
Calm and collected, she keeps her composure
And she gon' ride for me until this thing over
We do drugs together (together), fuck up clubs together (together)
And we'd both go crazy (crazy) if we was to sever
You know? We keep mobbin', it's just me and my bitch
Fuck the world, we just gon' keep getting rich, you know?
G-Eazy ft. Halsey

"WE love you, BroZone!" Melody managed to hear from the crowd outside of the changing room.

She was doodling in her diary till she heard John Dory call out, "Alright, guys, we're going to open with Girl, Baby, Baby and close with Baby, Baby, Girl. Wait, no, that doesn't sound right. Oh, I got it. Open with Baby, Baby, Girl, close with Baby, Baby, Girl, Woman."

He hopped away, chuckling heartily, with his hands on his hips, "We are gonna make boy band history tonight!"

Melody blinked at the sound of John Dory talking to himself, drawing him in his current state but complimenting himself.

She then stared ahead at her best friend, Clay, who was wearing.. underwear. Melody hastily covered her eyes with the diary in her hands and blushed at the sight of Clay in them, "John Dory, do I really have to keep wearing these things?" Clay asked.

Deadpanning at the underwear he wore, with a thunder symbol.

"Yes, you do, Clay. Their funderdrawers. It's underwear but seventy-six percent more fun. Now, let's see those dance moves, brother." JD said, placing his hands on his hips expectantly.

Clay sighed, "Fine." Performing the rusty robot, changing smoothly into wiggle worm ending with caliente puppet. Sticking his tongue out, playfully.

Melody chuckled, which Clay turned his head to his best friend.

"What's so funny?" He smiled at her, "I don't know, it could be you or the underwear you're wearing." Grinning at the flustered Clay.

"W-whatever." Making Melody laugh once again.

She turned away for Clay to change into the matching outfit with his brothers, walking beside him as they teased each other, bumping one another by the hip till they were in front of the curtains to the stage.

"All right, boys, remember. No matter what you do, follow my lead."

"Or maybe, let's just go out there and have fun together." Floyd tried to ease the pressure off of his brothers.

"It's just- so much pressure." Clay tightly clutched the vines that acted as curtains to keep the prying eye from peeking in the changing room, almost gagging at the thought, Melody patted his back comfortingly.

"And what happens if we can't hit it?" "Oh, that's not an option. If we can't hit the perfect family harmony, we aren't perfect, and if we aren't perfect, we're nothing." But Harmony interrupted him, "John Dory-" But they had to go out. "Just follow my lead and the harmony will happen."

The host was introducing them all, Melody chuckled when Clay was introduced as 'The Fun Boy' and he pulled a peace sign while sticking his tongue out.

Spruce started singing and decided to show his abs which Melody covered her eyes at, she opened her eyes at the sound of Floyd's voice, bopping her head when he charmed the crowd with his looks.

Her eyes lingered on Clay's smooth dances move on the floor, sighing in content at the way he smoothly danced compared to his brothers.

She cooed in awe at the cuteness of Baby Branch, and his little voice.

An orangey-yellow glow outlined the BroZone's members, meaning they weren't far from achieving the perfect family harmony, Melody watched anxiously when there was an error from the leader, John Dory in the choreo.

Suddenly, a tower was made which was shaky, reflecting their voices during the tower.

Seconds later, it collapsed, with Floyd swinging on a vine which caught Spruce's leg and Floyd accidentally knocked into John while swinging past.

Spruce attempted to stop, grabbing onto a nearby vine but twisting Clay in it and gathering him in their situation, he glared at JD irritatedly and humiliated.

Melody gasped, covering her mouth.

"See what happens when you don't follow my lead?" Spruce and John Dory were arguing, Melody walked in beside Clay, inspecting him carefully, "Dude, that is exactly what happens when we follow your lead."

"Oh, so it's my fault? Is that what you're saying?" He accused. "I know we can reach the perfect family harmony."

"What if we don't want to?" Clay joined in, "Yeah, dude, this used to be fun, now it's all about being perfect."

"You know what? I'm done playing the heartthrob, my exquisitely chiseled rock hard abs and I quit." Melody frowned, glancing over at Clay, "I quit too, and you can keep these. I'm more than just the fun one. I'm in a sad book club, did you know that? A sad book club. I'm gonna find trolls who take me seriously."

"Fine. I don't need this. I'm out, I'm done. I'm sorry. I'm gonna hike the Neverglade trail, by myself, bro-lone. Yeah, that's right, bro bro going solo. Yolo. Goodbye forever."

Clay eye rolled, "Fine, I'm out of here. Melody, let's go."

Obediently, Melody followed behind Clay, apologetically glancing back at Baby Branch and Floyd.

"Same here." Spruce shrugged.

They all dispersed in different directions.

"Clay, wait up. You're not thinking straight, what about Grandma Rose?" Melody asked.

"Mel, we're grown enough to make our own decisions. She'll be fine and besides, she's got Bitty B." Clay huffed, still frustrated about the entire situation.

Melody rubbed her right arm, looking back at pop village, "Are you sure this is the right thing to do?" And Clay approached her, ruffling her head, "Definitely." He grinned at her.