𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 - 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙙𝙖𝙮

I wanna go party, I wanna have fun
I wanna be happy, could you show me how it's done?
You look so pretty, pretty like the sun
I could watch forever while you shine on everyone
It's Black Friday, we're in a black taxi
You take my hand and hold it gently on the middle seat
It's all in my head, it's all in my mind
I'm so selfish, you're so kind
Tom Odell

THEY continued to Mount Rageous to save Floyd, not hindering because of Branch and Poppy. Clay, however, was still faltering because of the fact that his grandma died, the cause of being eaten by a Bergen during the Great Bergen attack.

Melody had noticed, seeing hints of small tears building up at the corner of his eyes, she patted his shoulder before engulfing him in a gentle hug.

"It's ok."  She whispered, which John Dory observed and frowned when sniffles came from his brother.

For some reason, the bag that Clay packed for Melody started slightly shifting, moving around, creeping them both out as Melody released from the hug and went up to it with curiosity before loosening the string, a body fell out of the bag.

A troll... Hayden, Melody's older brother, was inside.

She screamed, kicking him away and scooting away from him, "Why is my brother in the bag, Clay?!" Melody was picked back up to her feet, freaked out by the sight of her brother's body that had fell out of her own packed bag.

Hayden stretched his back, the bubbles that conjured up made a popping sound before he groaned, turning toward her.

"Melody, you're not supposed to be on this mission, do you know how much danger you've put yourself in?" Melody narrowed her eyes at him, "What would you know? You left me alone, for dead, when I was a baby. A BABY." Melody accused, pointing accusingly.

The two purple trolls were glaring at one another, but John had snapped them out of it by stating their arrival, "You guys might wanna stop fighting, we're here."

Their heads turned to him, glancing at each other again, "You're not taking a step outside of the bus, you're staying here."

But, Melody scoffed, "Since when were you the boss of me?" "I'm your big brother, so you have to listen to me." Melody and Hayden glared at each other before the former stated, "Big brothers don't leave their siblings alone all by themselves with no supervision, I had nobody, Hayden. While you were singing away with the princess, our parents were dying and I was defenceless."

Hayden gritted his teeth, "Okay, we need to go save Floyd without all of this nonsense, can you two stop fighting, you're gonna blow our cover." JD pushed the door open.

"Fine." Bruce and Hayden went outside afterwards.

"Melody, please, stay inside the bus." She was about to speak until he was snatched up right before her eyes, she widened her eyes and gasped aloud, "Hayden!" Melody reached out to where she saw her brother just get snatched up but Clay pulled her inside the bus hastily, causing Melody to shake off his hand.

"Clay, what are you doing?!" He covered her mouth with his hand, feeling the bus rock back and forth slightly, realising that it was being held by someone, or people.

"What did I say, Veneer? BroZone was going to fall for my plan, we're so close to achieving what we always wanted. I told you BroZone would show up. My letter worked, I'm a genius!" A female voice had made Clay and Melody gasp, Melody thought it was Velvet and Veneer that held Rhonda.

"Are you sure, you're sure about-" It went quiet, through Rhonda's eyes she noticed that they were in a changing room.

Rhonda attempted to wriggle out of their hold but was tossed into the closet, now it was quiet and dark.

Melody suddenly heard BroZone talking, "Floyd!" Said Trolls' brothers called out in relief, "It's so good to see you. We would've been here sooner but Hayden and Melody wouldn't stop yelling at each other," She could feel the eye roll that Clay obviously didn't try his best to hold back.

"Guys, please." The sensitive one known as Floyd was already sick of his brothers, shaking his head in disappointment.

"John Dory, you're the one who parked in the spot marked 'Reserved for BroZone' didn't that seem a little sus to you?" Hayden accused.

"Oh, so it's my fault?" John victimised himself, and Hayden nodded.

"Yes, it is." Hayden admitted and they started trying to yell over top of each other till Veneer spoke up, "Aw, look, they're even cute when fight." He drummed his fingers against the diamond prisons that held the trolls.

"What are you doing? Come on, man, you're better than this." Which Veneer took half-heartedly, "Well, thank you."

"I really don't see why you're so upset, at least we're putting your talent to good use, I mean, you're welcome." Velvet said, confidently.

"What? You're sick." John insulted them openly.

"You mispronounced, 'thanks for not letting our talents go to waste anymore, Velvet and Veneer." Veneer expressed, sarcastically.

"Huh? But isn't there supposed to be a green one? And he looks nothing like these three." Veneer suspiciously stared at his sister's right shoulder pad that contained Hayden inside, who huffed in response.

"Come on, they're waiting for us on the red carpet." Velvet shook off the suspicious feeling from Veneer, "Let's go autograph some butts."

"Oh, that's fun. I'll grab my butt marker!" Veneer followed her out.

The closet door opened and Rhonda had gagged out Clay, Melody, and some other girl that they didn't know was inside because of how dark it was inside.

"Mel!" Poppy ran up to the purple troll and hugged her.

Clay and Branch nodding at each other in acknowledgment, the two girl trolls released from the hug and tilted their heads at 'the end of a mop looking' individual, "Aw, it looks like you need a hug."

The crumpled character sniffled before pulling Poppy into a hug, dry sobbing into Poppy's embrace, Clay and Melody glanced at each other before staring suspiciously at her.