𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙚𝙣 - 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝟮 𝙜𝙤

You claim that you're so hot
And you say you got skills in the bedroom
You try to front when you're so not
Had a chance you still never come through
You say you wanna come see me
'Cause you know your girlfriend wanna be me
(Uh, I'ma tell you why you can't)
Said you got a long way to go
(Say you wanna love me?)
Cassie

Trolls (s) - Melody
Trolls (i) - BroZone, Poppy & Viva
Trolls (b) - Everyone

"ALRIGHT, you guys want an encore?" Velvet pointed out to the fans, relishing in the glory and praise of her fans.

"Encore? Sis, come on. This one won't even last you a whole song, let's just quit while we're on top." The eldest of the two snuck an evil grin as she turned to her brother before shaking him by the shoulders.

"Just sing, you beautiful idiot." Velvet held down the button, consuming more of Hayden's talent, which Floyd winced at, despite watching the exchange of talent, he felt how the shoulder capsule worked and never wants to experience it again.

Hayden groaned, feeling like his throat was being ripped out of him, like he was losing his voice whenever Velvet pressed the button.

Velvet started riffing, signalling she was going through with singing with only one troll's talent.

"Hayden will never make it, he's barely got anything left." Viva and Melody stared painfully at Hayden's pathetic state, hugging each other tightly as they frowned up at him.

"Guys, Poppy said something earlier, and she was right. We don't have to be perfect to be in harmony, we just have to be as we are, together." Branch expressed, Clay and Melody exchanged looks that had made the latter shudder at the fact that she had to sing.

Tuning everyone else out, Melody shook violently, "I-I can't do it, n-not if I wanted to... I'll only get in your way." But Clay shook his head, "No, you won't, you'll be amazing. I've heard you sing, Mel, it's beautiful but you don't know that." He stated.

He took her hand, but Melody shook her head, "Clay." She narrowed her eyes, saying through her gritted teeth as she wanted to pull away from him as to signify that she wasn't allowing herself to sing.

"Please, Mel, for Hayden. For Viva. For me." Clay rubbed his finger across her knuckles, which was a soft spot for her, she stepped back but inhaled deeply before nodding slightly.

"Here we go!" The two new pop stars were about to sing, till their mics were muted all the way.

The fans silenced their cheers, sounds of confusion had made Velvet groan with irritation, "Ugh, come on!"

"♪It's some kind of love, it's some kind of fire♪" Branch sung.

"♪I'm already up,♪" Clay had harmonised along with his brothers, John and Bruce, looking at his best friend to join along with him.

She hesitantly came in with a low 'ooh' as well, though her tone had made her stick out instead of blending in, it also matched the harmony perfectly, causing her to blush embarrassedly as she stared down at the surprised looks from her best friend, Viva, her sister, Poppy, and her guy best friend's brother's, Branch, Bruce, and John Dory. Clay only stared in admiration of her voice.