𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚 - 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣

Can I get a kiss?
And can you make it last forever?
I said I'm 'bout to go to war
And I don't know if I'ma see you again
Can I get a kiss? (Can I)
And can you make it last forever? (Can you)
I said I'm 'bout to go to war ('Bout to)
And I don't know if I'ma see you again
(Uh, switch it up)
Tyler The Creator ft. Kali Uchis

Trolls (s) - Melody
Trolls (i) - BroZone, Melody, Viva & Poppy
Trolls (b) - Everyone
Trolls (b+i) - Velvet and Veneer

"ALRIGHT, Rageons, now is the moment we've all been waiting for. Everyone, put your hands up for life award recipients, that tantalising twosome, Velvet and Veneer!" The host introduced.

The two Popstars' car made a sharp turn before seizing in front of the red carpet, their fans screaming out their names and how much they love them, "I love you!"

"Thank you," Velvet put a sickeningly sweet voice, placing a hand on her heart, "We love you too!" She said back to the crowd of admirers of their music, "Aw." Veneer pointed out the fan in the audience, causing the fans to scream louder.

Velvet made Veneer turn, "Okay. How's my aura?" She asked. Which he answered truthfully, "Confident, yet grateful to your teachers and everyone who got you here tonight."

And Velvet shook him by the shoulder, "That's what I'm going for."

They exited the car, posing for the cameras before walking to opposite sides, Velvet took a picture one of the fans and Veneer signed two of his fans' faces, being interrupted by Rhonda.

"Velvet and Veneer!" He rolled out of Rhonda's tongue, pointing at them accusingly, Melody also went out with an irritated expression, "Give us back our brothers!"

"Yeah! What she said." Poppy pointed at Branch.

"You don't know what you're talking about, troll." Melody resisted the urge to roll her eyes, folding her arms in distaste, turning to Poppy, who spoke up, "You're stealing BroZone's talent because you have none of your own, you big- Oh, you big... phoneys!"

Melody grinned proudly, looking back at the fake Popstars.

The both of them covered the gems that embedded on their shoulder pads, as they backed away slowly, "Okay, we need to leave. Right now." They scrambled away like the horrible people they are before zooming away in their luxurious vehicle, everyone re-entered back inside the bus.

Tiny was driving the bus, tailing Velvet and Veneer's car.

"Follow that luxury vehicle!" Poppy ordered, placing her hands on her hips in frustration.

"On it, Poppy." Tiny Diamond nodded before following them as they exited to the highway, attempting to escape them.

"What's up, Mount Rageous! You didn't think we were just gonna give you a boring old stage show, did you?" Velvet lingered herself in the popularity she had over the highway, using it against Rhonda and Branch.

"That's what we explicitly brought tickets for." A fan said.

The cars merged with one another, causing Velvet and Veneer to be two cars ahead of them, "We're taking this show, on the road!"