𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 - 𝙨𝙣𝙤𝙤𝙯𝙚

I can't lose when I'm with you
How can I snooze and miss the moment?
You just too important
Nobody do body like you do
I can't lose when I'm with you
I can't just snooze and miss the moment
You just too important
Nobody do body like you do, you do
SZA

"YOU'RE... alive?" Hayden took a step toward Melody, who stayed in her place as she stared at Hayden distantly.

When he was right in front of her, she waited till he leaned in for a hug to use her hair to wrap his neck and choke him, Clay and Viva quickly tried stopping it. Viva tried to unwrap her hair from Hayden's neck, and Clay attempted to hug her waist and pull her away to try and get her to stop.

"You left me! And my parents couldn't even take care of me, I was all alone while you were with HER." Melody accused.

Clay managed to pull her off, causing them to fall back because of Melody's hair retracting, she sat in Clay's lap and covered her face embarrassedly whilst he patted her head.

Hayden couldn't believe it, he thought he left her with king peppy, he went out to explore the world since he had a knack for fauna all over the world. Melody felt the tears cascading down her cheeks.

She let her head hang low as she tried wiping the tears with the back of her hand. Clay rubbed his thumb against Melody's arm, soothing her a bit, "Thanks..." She lightly grinned at Clay before sighing in disappointment at how situations had turned.

(Ships for this book)

Clay x Melody - Clody
Hayden x Viva - Hayva
Branch x Poppy - Broppy
Grissel x Bridget - Brissel

(Headcanons before the movie starts)

When Melody is angry, she doesn't allow anyone near her or to touch her except for Clay, since he knows how to calm her down when she is upset or pissed off. All it takes for Clay is for him to rub his thumb against her arm or shoulder soothingly for her to calm down or relax, and also helping her to understand she's out of order.

Out of all trolls, Melody was and is the only one who took Clay seriously, not always joking with him as much but also being by his side, and always calming him down when others don't take him seriously, only having to hold his shoulder or pat his arm.

Back then, Branch and Melody would get along a lot, however, when she left with Clay, she felt the utmost guilt because of tainting their relationship.

However, Melody always found the fun in everything, to keep Clay from drifting far into the serious character, she is always loud with him and making jokes to crack him up every now and then or at the right times.

Since Melody didn't really bond well with Hayden, their relationship was broken, Viva comforts Hayden because he feels fully responsible for their parents' death and Melody growing up with no one and on her own. Viva had met him when he was two months into his exploring around the troll world, they fell in love at first sight.

Hayden and Viva's relationship is public, they are romantic toward each other and match one another perfectly.

Viva and Hayden have a matching set of an anklet and armlet, Hayden having the armlet and Viva having the anklet, which was three colours; purple, pink, and yellow.

They share every secret they have, which led to Viva knowing that Hayden had a long lost little sister, just like her, that caused them to become even closer than before.