Chapter 18

Onyx's POV
I woke up in my bed. I realized that everything after my doctor's appointment was just a dream. I slid my hand underneath my blanket and felt my ultrasound pictures.

I grabbed them then slid my hand out from underneath my pillow. I started staring at my baby. I heard Buckley's voice and knew he was on his way to my room.

I set my phone up and started recording. He walked into my bedroom and I asked him to close the door.

"How're you? Did you find out why you're sick?"

"Mhm. I did."

He walked over to my bed then sat down in front of me.

"I have a surprise for you."

I handed him the ultrasound pictures.

"Is this our baby?"

"Mhm."

He kissed me then lifted my shirt up. He kissed my stomach then started rubbing my stomach.

"How far along are you?"

"I'm only 6 weeks. It's too early for people to know."

"Do your parents know?"

"Only my mom. After my regular appointment, she took me somewhere to get ultrasounds done. I'm uh...not going back to school. I-I don't want to hurt the baby. I'm gonna do online school instead."

"You're okay with that?"

I nodded.

"Okay."

8 weeks later, we started telling people. Ava was clearly jealous. She started giving Bradley hints about wanting a baby.

He knew what was she was doing. He told her to stop but she didn't listen to him.

My dad started making my home life an actual living hell. I was starting to hate going home.

I told my mom that I wanted to move in with Buckley since he had moved out early. He decided that living on his own was the healthier option for him.

My dad had given me a choice.

It was either my family....

Or Buckley and our twins.

I didn't hesitate. I picked Buckley, our son, and our daughter. I told my dad that, they're my family.

He gave me until the end of the week to move out.

"Are you sure....you don't need any help?"

"Yes love. I'm sure. You, Jacob and Rosemary need to rest. Okay? Let me, Brad, and Kate pack your things. Us and our mom'll bring your things into our house. Just stay here and relax. I'll be back later."

He kissed me.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

He left then went to pack my things. I listened to him and stayed in our room. I picked up one of my books and started reading it.