1-10

☆ 2. Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Qi Yue stood motionless in front of the mirror, staring at the ugly zombies in the mirror.

??I seem to have... lost my memory.

??He still remembers that his name is Qi Yue and that he is a reborn person.

??In his previous life, he lived in the apocalypse for half a year, and he only had memories of that half year before his rebirth.

??He died half a year after the end of the world began. The cause of his death was neither great nor spectacular.

??In his previous life, he was just an ordinary person. He had no special powers, and no outstanding elders or friends. As an ordinary person struggling to survive in the apocalypse, his ending was that he fell hungry and sleepy under the city wall of the Yang'an base. When he opened his eyes again, he returned to a month before the apocalypse began.

??As for the memories after rebirth, Qi Yue can also recall most of them.

??Before he was reborn at the end of his life, the first thing Qi Yue did was to cry and kneel down in the living room to thank the gods for their blessings. Then I packed my luggage and drove to Yang'an City to buy a house.

??Yang'an City is just a small eighteenth-tier city. The reason why Qi Yue went straight to this city was mainly because it was the only survivor base that Qi Yue knew.

??Of course, besides Yang'an base, there must be other bases, but he doesn't know where they are.

??After the end of the world, the entire network is paralyzed and information dissemination becomes difficult. Even after struggling for half a year in the apocalypse, Qi Yue knew very little about the world after the apocalypse.

??He originally lived in Haicheng City in District 12. Haicheng City was densely populated and was one of the first cities to fall.

??After the end, he fled with the survivors. The memory of the escape is still fresh in my mind, and people are left behind every day.

??Hunger, disease, zombies, zombie plants, zombie beasts... and people who turned into "beasts" cast layers of shadows on that memory.

??After walking for an unknown amount of time, they finally found a place where survivors could stay alive, Yang'an Base.

??Although Yang'an City is a small 18th-tier city, the reason why it can become a survivor base is because there is a military base called Thunder Shield near this small city.

??The losses in this base were relatively small. Despite this, after cleaning up the zombified soldiers inside, only half the number of people remained.

??After the army purified itself, it stationed in Yang'an City, cleared away the dangers in the city, and built a survivor base here.

??This sudden disaster caused the army to lose many people, and they needed to add fresh blood.

??In the 23rd District Alliance, being a soldier is a very sacred profession.

??The recruitment standards are very high, and it is very difficult to become a soldier before the end of the world. Even at the end of the world, even if the number of survivors was limited, the army did not lower its recruitment standards.

??But there are exceptions to everything. As long as you are a person with superpowers, you will be accepted even if you fail to meet some of the standards.

??The superpowers in the escape team are welcomed by the base. Ordinary people like Qi Yue can only be accepted by Yang'an base as refugees.

??There are very few jobs that refugees can find, and most of them are dirty and tiring jobs. Even if they work very hard, they still can't fill their stomachs. If there were any more natural or man-made disasters, it would be a dead end.