81-90

☆ 82. Chapter 81

Chapter 81

: Young man, you are surrounded by us, where do you get the confidence?

??Qi Yue was about to fight back when many bubbles suddenly appeared in the line array.

??He was stunned for a moment, ?Wait a minute, this bubble looks familiar...

??Qi Yue looked at the high-level zombies who had been made into puppets in the line array, and a bold guess suddenly appeared in his head.

??"Could it be that you were responsible for the zombie wave that attacked Luo Yingcheng and Haicheng base a few months ago?" Qi Yue asked.

??He was not impressed by the others, but he could never forget this bubble. In order to reduce air pollution, fireworks and firecrackers have been banned in the alliance, and fireworks are rarely seen. The rain of fireworks that exploded over Luoying Base was really shocking. It was definitely the best fireworks show Qi Yue had ever seen. One of the factors that creates a rain of fireworks is bubbles.

??The person with the superpower who created the bubbles was eventually bitten by a zombie and joined the zombie team. He then turned around and followed the zombie army to attack the Haicheng base. Qi Yue didn't know if he died on the battlefield? Anyway, he must be dead now. Even the Extraordinary Nodule is no longer his.

??The little zombie showed a nasty smile,?"Want to know? Someone came out of my line array beforehand!" ??

Qi Yue:...

??Look what you can do, isn't it just a broken line? Formation? I really think the evil dragon father can't get out, right? Just wait, the evil dragon dad will use this broken thread to smear you in the face when he goes out later.

??These bubbles are much more fancy than what Qi Yue saw at Luo Ying's base. They clearly look like transparent and harmless bubbles, but in fact they have become a combination of special abilities.

??Just like opening a blind box, you will never know whether what comes out after those bubbles pop is a knife or something else. Judging from the variety of tricks in the bubble, these high-level zombie puppets have a lot of transplanted abilities.

??The vine pair is mainly intercepting those high-level zombie puppets and bears most of the pressure. It is somewhat unable to intercept these extremely large numbers of bubbles.

??17 glanced at Qi Yue. Qi Yue seemed to understand something. A pair of huge wings grew out of his back.

??These wings are much larger than when he was a dragon cub. Even in human form, the wings are several meters high when closed. If he hadn't become stronger now, he would have been crushed into a biscuit on the spot.

??He looked at the silk threads around him and slowly opened his wings. Before it was fully expanded, the wings had already touched the silk thread.

??"It's a good idea to use wings as fans, but it's a pity and not practical enough." The little zombie commented.

??"What's such a pity? Haven't you heard that villains die from talking too much?" Qi Yue did not stop his wings, but increased his strength.

??His wings don't have much flesh, they are only supported by a few bones, so they are not afraid of any injuries. When he was a bone dragon, his bones could break through the line formation. There was no reason for him to not be a bone dragon, and his bones would become brittle. He didn't believe that he couldn't even open his wings.

??The little zombie didn't say anything else. He saw the silk thread cut the skin on Qi Yue's wings and sunk deeply into the flesh, so he controlled a few bubbles to let them penetrate into Qi Yue's wound.