61-70

☆ 62. Chapter 61

Chapter 61

?? "It's an elf." 17 said.

??Qi Yue: "Pfft——"

??You can't blame him for making such a fuss. The main reason is that the image of Mr. Beast Tamer is too different from the legendary elf.

??Generally, the image of elves circulated on the Internet can be described in one word, beautiful!

??And it is still the kind of beauty that is difficult to distinguish between male and female, with a fairy spirit.

??Although Mr. Beast Tamer is not ugly, you cannot unconscionably say that he is good-looking. At most, he is just an ordinary face, and he is incompatible with male and female Mo.

??The elves in mythology are the darlings of nature. They have no gender, and their reproduction depends entirely on the elf mother tree. When the fruit from the elf mother tree matures and falls, the elf in the fruit will be born. Because they are born from trees, they are born with full affinity to nature.

??Elves do not have old age, they only have childhood and adulthood. They maintain a beautiful face until death. This is probably what many women dream of before the end of the world.

??But Mr. Beast Tamer is no longer young. He is almost at the age where he knows his destiny. Although he has not gained weight, the lines at the corners of his eyes and tail cannot deceive others. If he wants to become an elf, he may need to reverse his growth first.

??Qi Yue said decisively,?"I'm sure he hasn't reached level seven yet."

??17 paused,?"It is indeed a bit difficult to transplant the power he transplanted, but I think he has some I never tire of it."

??Qi Yue: "!!!"

??Okay, he judges people by their appearance.

??I really didn't expect that Mr. Beast Tamer has a girlish heart that loves beauty under his appearance.

??"Elf communicates not only with plants, but also with animals, which is helpful for his first ability to tame animals. As for appearance, it comes second... However, who doesn't want to gain immortality?" 17 added.

??Qi Yue: "..."

??Sorry, he is too superficial and only thinks about appearance.

??Qi Yue despised his appearance as a dog, but he still looked forward to what Mr. Beast Tamer would be like after he reached level seven.

??That is a beautiful boy who cannot tell the difference between male and female~

??=﹃=

??"The news has not been completely spread yet. There should not be any big problems for the time being, but we still have to be cautious. From now on, we They have to disguise themselves as control powers and try not to transform into fantasy creatures." 17 said.

??Qi Yue nodded seriously. The beast trainer was so powerful. He had not lied to them before, saying that he had transplanted an extraordinary nodule from a plant-type superpower.

??The number of fantasy abilities itself is limited, and upgrading in the first six levels is not very difficult. When level six is ​​all over the place, if fantasy abilities are exposed, it will definitely face the difficulty of Shura Field.

??At this time, you have to envy your elder brother's superpower. Although his vines are made of his own flesh and blood, there is no trace of the relationship between him and the vines. Even if he uses vines, as long as he doesn't turn into vines in front of others, he can tell others that he has a plant power, and it won't have any impact at all.