51-60

☆ 52. Chapter 51

Chapter 51

: "How is it possible? It's obviously mutton!" Wang Yuan retorted.

??That's human flesh. How could they eat human flesh? impossible.

??Teacher Wang is such a respected and good person, he has protected so many students, how could he kill people and then trade human flesh to them? This zombie must be deceiving them.

??Yes,?That's right,?How can you believe what the zombies said? He must have deliberately disturbed their military morale.

??Several people looked at Qi Yue with even more vigilance.

??Qi Yue was helpless, his IQ was really worrying.

"It's mutton, have you ever seen sheep's head, sheep's hooves and the like?"

"That's because the meat quality of those parts is not good, so Teacher Wang didn't get the base exchange. Teacher Wang always chooses the best." In exchange for meat, the leftovers are kept for the children to replenish their bodies." "

Then does the meat he brings every time be chopped into fine pieces?" Qi Yue asked again.

??"How do you know? You are spying on us?"

??"Are you a fool to step on the horse? Isn't he cutting it into pieces so much that you are afraid that you will recognize what kind of meat it is? Haven't you ever eaten mutton before the end of the world? Is it the same smell?"

Qi Yue really wanted to pry open their heads to see if they were all filled with water.

??Wang Yuan pursed his lips, "It couldn't be human flesh." If they eat human flesh, they are still considered human beings.

??"It's a little different. We also know that it may not be mutton. He chopped it up so much to avoid us seeing that it was replaced with other meat. He has a lot of students to feed, so we just want to help him. As long as it's mutton, We, bosses, will exchange meat... maybe it's meat from wild dogs, wild cats, mice, etc., but it can't be human flesh anyway."

?? I really won't give up until I reach the Yellow River.

Qi Yue didn't believe that they didn't have any doubts in their hearts. Maybe they did think this way at first, but now that it's been so long, there shouldn't be a single person in the entire base who has discovered the flaw.

??It's nothing more than pretending to be deaf and blind, out of sight and out of mind. As long as you don't think too much, you don't feel guilty and you can enjoy the food with peace of mind.

??Or maybe I feel that everyone is eating anyway, and it's not just one person eating. If he is guilty, everyone is guilty; if he is not guilty, everyone is not guilty. Everyone says this is mutton, then it is mutton. If you were the only one who didn't eat it, how strange would you look?

??They can even lie to themselves. Look, we have exchanged so much food for them and helped those children. Today is another day to be a good person.

??It's a pity that no matter how beautiful the illusion is, one day it will be broken. The bad guy who reveals the rotten stench under the beautiful appearance appears.

??"If you don't believe it, then I will show you the evidence and follow me." Qi Yue said.

??"No, we won't leave. Who knows where you will take us!"

??The three human beings refused instinctively. They subconsciously felt that they were standing on the edge of the cliff now, with only one kick away. About to fall.