11-20

☆ 12. Chapter 11

Chapter 11

: Big supermarkets are just different. Qi Yue fell in love with this place at first sight. There are zombies wandering around here, so it's hard to feel too safe.

??He grabbed 17 and walked towards the supermarket door, but his eyes were suddenly attracted to other places.

??Why are there so many zombies around there? It feels so lively.

??Qi Yue turned a corner and walked over there. As I got closer, I could see clearly that there was a shop surrounded by zombies.

??There were so many zombies outside the store that it was impossible to see clearly what was going on inside.

??He had no choice but to tiptoe up little jiojio casually.

??The person in front of him is just a bit taller. Unless you are blind, you will not notice it.

??17 glanced downward, and a thick vine suddenly sprang out from the ground, wrapped around Qi Yue's waist, and lifted him above his head.

??Qi Yue:! ! !

??The sudden heightening of his gaze startled Qi Yue, and he instinctively fluttered his arms and legs.

??"Ouch, oh, oh (let me down!)"

??"Don't move around, be careful of twisting the bones." 17 said.

??Qi Yue instantly became obedient, as timid as a kitten, not daring to move.

??Boss, you are right, please take it easy. It doesn't matter if my arm becomes a powder fracture. If your spine is crushed by you, then I will have to rely on you for the rest of my life.

??17:...

As the saying goes, only when you stand high can you see far.

After calming down, Qi Yue immediately discovered the advantage of being at an excellent observation point. He looked past the dense zombie heads and easily saw what he wanted to see.

??This group of zombies is surrounding a fast food restaurant. Not only are they surrounding it, they are also trying to break the doors and windows of the fast food restaurant.

??This fast food restaurant does not look like a serious fast food restaurant. The doors and windows of the fast food restaurant look like they are thick and heavy. The exterior looks like they are made of a single piece of metal, without even a single seam.

??Looking at the pitted marks left by zombies, Qi Yue felt that maybe these doors and windows were stronger than the custom-made large steel doors he had installed at home.

?? Could it be that the people here are also reborn? Otherwise, who would decorate a fast food restaurant to look like a bank vault?

??What makes Qi Yue feel even more strange is that the doors and windows are so tightly sealed that even if there are people inside, no one can be found outside. Why are all these zombies gathered here?

??He thought for a while, patted the vines, and barked at 17 a few times, indicating that he wanted to get down.

??The vines placed Qi Yue on the ground, and then shrank back into the ground, disappearing without a trace.

??Qi Yue glanced at 17's feet calmly.

??Actually, after I got used to it, I found his vines quite convenient. But why are vines sprouting out of the ground? Although it doesn't seem so strange that vines grow from the soles of his feet, isn't he afraid of accidentally injuring his feet by digging a hole under his feet?