71-80

☆ 72. Chapter 71

Chapter 71

Not long after the people in the laboratory woke up and were guessing about the eye they saw during empathy, a messenger rushed over.

??"Report, a large-scale zombie wave has appeared in Haicheng Base,? Request for support!"

??For a moment, the expressions of everyone in the laboratory changed.

??Haicheng Base not only occupies a larger area than Luoying Base, but also has stronger defense than Luoying Base, but it also faces more enemies.

??At the outermost edge of the base, there is a city wall that is as tall as a cliff. But no matter how high or steep the city wall is, it can't stop the huge zombie army.

??The zombies all wanted to break through the city wall and enter the city to wreak havoc. The zombies were all rushing in one direction. If you can't stand at the bottom, stand up. You climbed on me, and I stepped on you, building a gentle slope outside the high city wall, and struggling to climb towards the city wall.

??But even if you climb the wall, you can't enter the city. There is a long barbed wire fence on the city wall, the kind that is electrified. Once a zombie touches it, it will be electrocuted and smell like a paste. Although I don't know where the power in Haicheng Base comes from? But it does slow down the attack speed of the zombies.

??It's a pity that the good times didn't last long,??because there were too many zombies, and the barbed wire fence was finally crushed by the zombies.

??After the first line of defense is broken, the zombies face the living.

??The human defenders on the city wall are wrapped in special protective clothing. This protective clothing can effectively protect them from being injured by the nails and teeth of low-level zombies, which greatly improves their survival rate. At this moment, both ordinary people and people with super powers are struggling to fight for their lives against zombies.

Qi Yue is not very interested in this kind of war scene. He regards himself as an outsider. Whether the zombies win or the humans win has little to do with him.

??He is quite confused now. ?Originally he planned to return to his hometown to settle down. When he came back, he found that his home was gone and had been occupied by humans. So where would he go in the future?

"Brother, is there any place you particularly want to go?" Qi Yue grabbed the civet cat on his lap and stroked it one after another.

??17 was looking at the motherboard of a mobile phone, with an open reference book on his lap. While looking at the motherboard, he looked up the book, looking very serious.

??"I don't have anywhere I want to go. It's up to you to decide."

??This answer is not surprising at all. The eldest brother has only been out of the research institute for a long time. He doesn't know much about the Alliance, so it's normal to not know.

??It seems that this glorious task still has to be handed over to him.

??Qi Yue suddenly thought of the dream he had after being bitten by a dog. After a certain person in the dream became a zombie, he built a zombie base and became the overlord of the party.

??Although that himself ended badly and died in the hands of the archangel, this undoubtedly provided him with an idea.

??Why do they have to find a ready-made zombie city to live in? Maybe they have to worship the boss and be controlled by others. That would be so frustrating. They might as well build a zombie base. Then the eldest brother will still be the boss, and he will be the second-in-command of the base. One person is less powerful than ten thousand people. Wouldn't that be great?