Adam And Lute x Son Reader

Headcanon Prompt:

Lute's heart was a cacophony of emotions as she stood amidst the ruins of what was once a battlefield. The air still tasted of ash and sorrow, a bitter reminder of the extermination that had claimed countless exorcists, including Adam, the one she had secretly admired for his unexpected badassery.

In the quiet aftermath, a secret bloomed within her—a new life, a spark of Adam that she carried.

It was a bittersweet revelation; joy intertwined with the ache of loss. She missed him, his laughter, his moments of badass decisiveness, the way he looked at her as if she was the only one in the room.

She remembered the day she had taken his halo, a glowing remnant of his existence. With a mix of hope and desperation, she brought it to Sera, the wise one who knew the ancient ways.

"Can he be brought back?" she asked, her voice barely above a whisper. Sera, with eyes that had seen the turn of centuries, nodded. "There is a way," she said, and thus began the ritual to resecrute Adam from the essence of his halo.

The process was arduous, filled with chants and symbols that danced in the air, weaving the fabric of life from the threads of the afterlife.

And then, in a burst of celestial light, Adam was there, standing before them—disoriented, but very much alive.

He blinked, taking in the sight of Lute, Sera, and Emily, who stood by with bated breath. His gaze fell upon Lute, and he noticed the change in her, the gentle swell of her belly.

"Oh, Hey Lute!!! What's with the belly?" he asked, his voice filled with a mix of surprise and curiosity.

A warm flush spread across Lute's cheeks as she met his gaze, her heart pounding in her chest.

"Well, Adam, Sir. You're... a father," she said, the words sending a ripple of shock and elation through Adam.

His response was immediate and full of life; he swept Lute into his arms, lifting her off the ground in a whirlwind of joy.

They spun around, laughter mingling with tears, as the reality of their reunion and the promise of their child settled in their hearts.In that moment, they were no longer just survivors of a cruel fate; they were a family, bound by love that had transcended the greatest of trials.

_________________________________________

One Shot*kind of relates to the headcanon above

After the eradication of sinners and Adam's demise, Lute discovered she was pregnant with Y/N. Despite her finding out, she deeply missed Adam.Their love had been genuine. Lute vividly remembered taking Adam's halo after his death and bringing it to Sera, hoping for a way to resurrect him.

Fortunately, there was a solution. Sometime later, Adam was summoned back from his halo—the very one Lute had taken.Upon reappearing, Adam seemed disoriented. His gaze swept the area, and when he spotted Lute, he noticed something different about her: her belly was rounder.

Adam, never one to hold back, blurted out, "Oh, hey Lute! What's with the belly?"Lute blushed and averted her eyes. "Well, Adam, Sir," she stammered, "you're... a father."

Adam's joy was palpable. He spun Lute around in the air, hugging her tightly.

"You're what now?"

"Pregnant," Lute confirmed. "We're having a child."

"We... we are?"

"Yes, it was bound to happen eventually. And now our baby is here."

Adam's disbelief was evident. "I can't believe it."