Alastor & Rosie x daughter reader

Charlie: Where are we?

Alastor: Cannibal Town! There's a friend of mine I think you should meet.

Charlie: In Cannibal Town? But it's, it's...*looks at surroundings* surprisingly nice here.

Alastor: Isn't it though? and it's all thanks to a very special someone.

Rosie: *waving at Charlie* Ah, Alastor! There you are. It's so wonderful to see you! And is this little miss Morningstar I've heard so much about? *reaching for a handshake*

Miss Charlotte, is it? *takes a deep breath* I'm such an admirerer of your cause, it's so nice to finally meet you in the flesh.

Charlie: *looking down and noticing a flamethrower* I, uh, wasn't aware that Cannibals could be so...

Rosie: Oh, it's a very modern notion, darling. But then I guess the times, they are a'changing, aren't they? *leans toward Charlie's ear and whispers* Also, you know, they're really good cooks, you should try some before you go!

Charlie: Um, yeah...I'll keep that in mind. *pushes Rosie's face away from her*

Alastor: Charlie! I think we should focus on the matter at hand!

Charlie: R-Right, I think you know what I came for!

Rosie: You want to get more people interested in your little project of killing the exorcists

Charlie: That's right, but how-

Rosie: How do you know that? Simple, dear! Everyone is talking about the Radio Demon's daughter, the only non-Cannibal ever seen here!

Alastor: Now, now, Rosie! Charlie, I was hoping to surprise you with this! This is Y/N! My and Rosie's daughter.

Charlie: You have a daughter?!

Rosie: That we do, and we couldn't be prouder of her. *pulls Y/N close to her*

Y/N: Nice to meet you, Princess.

Charlie: *excited* Oh my, this is great, we could talk to your parents into joining the project and-

Y/N: *stops Charlie from finishing* No.

Charlie: What do you mean, no?

Y/N: I'm sorry, but my mother and father won't be joining your little crusade.

Charlie: B-But why?!

Rosie: I think what she means is, while the two of us would love nothing more than to help you, it wouldn't exactly make a lot of sense.

Y/N: Yeah, you said it, mom. Though... Others cannibals could join just need Lady's Susans permission.

Rosie: Yeah, Susan is rrally hard to talk into but if we talked her into this all other cannibals would join us.

Charlie: Oh! That would be so awesome! But why not you or Y/N?

Alastor: That, darling, is simple! Rosie is one of the top cannibal lords of Cannibal town and if she leaves, well...you know! And my sweet little Y/N here has a business of her own she needs to tend to.

Y/N: That is correct. But there is still someone who could help you.
Rosie: Indeed! It would be a pleasure if we could bring her in and introduce you. *takes Alastors arm* Lets go, sweetheart! Y/N, darling, you and Miss Charlie go on ahead! We will catch up in a minute.

[Alastor and Rosie leave.]

Y/N: Cmon Charlie! We're gonna meet with the cannibal lords to see who could help with your crusade! *walks forward, holding Charlie's hand*