Mother! Lute x Child Reader

---
Y/N is 2 years old and hasn't yet said a word.

However, her first word was uttered after Lute moved in with Adam. The word was "dickmaster," which made them both chuckle. Y/N was clapping her hands, saying the word several times. Adam said, "That's right, N/N (Nickname), who is the dickmaster?!"

He then picked up Y/N, and she said, "Papa is!" Adam's face flustered red proudly and then hugged her close.

Little did he know, Lute was filming this, which Adam noticed afterwards. He looked over to the camera and gestured for Y/N to wave. She waved, and Lute ended the video, putting the camera aside. Then Lute went over to Y/N and Adam and hugged them.

Lute said, "I'll show the video to her when she's older."Adam smiled and nodded, saying, "That would be nice. She'll get to see how we were when she was just a baby."

Lute continued, "You know, I've been thinking. She can come to see our job, since I am also a newbie in being an exorcist too."

Y/N looked at both of them, confused. Adam and Lute exchanged glances. Lute then asked Adam, "So...what do you think?"

Adam smiled and replied,"I think we'll start next week." Lute was thrilled and smiled along with Adam You all got to work, with the first training class for Lute being very basic.

She got to meet the exorcists she would work with, and they were kind of friendly. Next, you all prepared for the second class, which focused on basic fighting moves like dodging attacks and blocking. Y/N, being very small, was understandably confused during the training.

After the training, you all went home for some rest. Adam cooked a delicious dinner that Y/N loved, and Lute helped too. You ate up as she assisted with the dishes, and Adam cuddled you while watching cartoons.

Once everything was done, you all gathered in the living room. Y/N sat on the couch, and Lute went to grab her favorite teddy bear from her room. The three of you watched some movies together and napped afterwards, some time after Lute woke up and took you to your crib in their room tucking you in and kissing your forehead saying "Sweet dreams my little one" she then went over to Adam to wake him up so they would go back to their bedroom and go to sleep.