Angel Dust x Daughter Reader

(Prompt/Description: reader is biological child of angel dust. y/n is his (angel dust's) first own child. Valentino somehow impregnated angel dust during a sex section with him. Before y/n was born Angel Dust left Valentino due to the abuse he was enduring to Angel and Angel didn't want his future child to be in a abusive family household.)

It was a few months into his pregnancy and Angel was happy as he could be. The spider demon was a father and was going to raise the baby on his own, but he also knew the dangers of Hell, so he had to make sure the kid was well protected.

"Don't worry kid, I'll get you the best protection." Angel said to his pregnant belly. He was a couple months into his pregnancy and was currently at work. Luckily the owner, Valentino, wasn't bothering him since he was pregnant and Valentino wasn't fond of kids.

"Angel Cakes~" Valentino called out. "Come here."

Angel sighed, walking into his boss's office.

"What is it, Val?" Angel asked.

"Oh nothing." Valentino smirked. "Just came by to say that the kid better not be a brat."

"Why would you think my kid would be a brat?" Angel asked, offended.

"Cause I know you, Angel cakes." Valentino replied. "You can't keep a damn thing clean."

Angel rolled his eyes.

"Well you don't have to worry, Val." Angel responded. "I'm not gonna have my kid in this shithole."

Valentino laughed.

"You're not taking the kid with you, are you?" Valentino asked.

"Yeah. So what if I am?" Angel asked.

"And just where the fuck do you think you'll go?" Valentino questioned.

"I don't know. Somewhere where I won't be forced to have sex with anyone I don't wanna." Angel replied.

"And you think you're gonna be safe there?" Valentino questioned. "Cause your life and that kid's life is in danger as long as you're down here."

"I would be staying at the hazbin hotel, the place is a rehabilitation for sinners to be able to be redeemed into heaven. " said angel.

"The fuck do you mean by that?" Valentino asked.

"I mean, I'll be leaving soon. " Angel explained.

"So, you're gonna stay at the one place that's the safest from the rest of the fucking Pentagram?" Valentino questioned.

"Yep." Angel responded.

"That place is for sinners who actually have a shot at redemption." Valentino explained.

"I don't have a chance at redemption, but I'll still be staying there. " Angel said.

"I don't understand why the fuck you would do that, especially when you're not gonna have a shot at redemption." Valentino asked.

"Cause it's safer for the baby. " Angel said.

"Oh yeah. Cause the second owner, Alastor, is the safest guy around." Valentino mocked.

"He might be the safest. " Angel said.

"And why the fuck is he the safest?" Valentino asked.

"For one thing, he has a soft spot for children." Angel explained.

"Of course. Cause all psychopaths have a soft spot for kids." Valentino sarcastically stated.

"He's not a psychopath, Val." Angel defended.