ch 1

Mom - yn-ie baby wake up (mom said while kissing my cheeks as I quickly woke up)

Yn - good morning mumma (yn said as she bowed to her mother)

Mom - no need to bow my baby go and change your clothes (yn's mother said looking calm but her heart felt a pang when yn bowed to her own mother)

Yn - okay mumma (yn again bowed and left to the bathroom)

Mom's pov
Ahhh my ynie baby your eomma is sorry. You know it hearts me alot when you behave like this Infront of your own mother. I was thinking all this when my sweetie came down stairs.

Yn - mumma I am getting late so can I go (yn asked her mom)

Mom - no you aren't going anywhere especially with empty stomach (mom said as she quickly served the food)

Yn - thank you mom for the food (yn said as she then started eating after a while she completed her break fast)

Yn looked at her mom clearly asking for permission from her mom to go and when her mom nodded yn bowed and left . And that was when yn's mom got a call .

On the call
Mom - hello honey

?? - so how are you and how is my daughter.

Mom - I am fine and yn is also fine honey

?? - so did you told my daughter

Mom - no I will when she will come back from her school , did you told my sons

?? - no not yet I will also tell them today itself , wait I will call you later I got an urgent work.

Mom - it's okay honey b-bye

?? And mom - luv you (they both said together as they laughed nervously and that was when ?? Cut the call)

On the other side with yn

Yn pov
I asked permission from mom to go and as she nodded I bowed and left I can clearly see the sadness on her face but what should I do I just can't do anything with my formal behaviour. I was thinking all this and I bumped into s-suga . Today I am surely dead meat .

Suga - are you BLI- (Suga was about to say something than he saw yn)

Yn - I am Soo sorry I won't even show you my face again please pl- (yn was cut offed by Suga)

Suga - hey , hey don't say alike this and go I forgave you (Suga said as I was about to go but he held my wrist)

Yn - I am again sorry if I did something else wrong (I said as I was gonna get a Mini heart attack)

Suga - no , no you didn't did anything I just wanted to say that you have to call me oppa (Suga said sternly this time)

Yn - ok I will call you Oppa but please let me go I might get late (I said as I was already 5 mins late)

Suga - no first call me oppa (Suga said as he tightened his grip on my wrist)

Yn - ahh oppa it's hurting (I said and that was when Suga left my hand and gave me his gummy smile , he is cute tho)

To be continued

Don't forget to vote 😉

Once again it's inspired by @jisyaa11111 so go check her stories she is a great author nim

B-bye