Ch - 18

Yn - oppa why you did that to him (yn said as she yelled at Jin)

Suga - yn is this the way to talk to your elder brother (Suga said as that was when everybody came to their private room in school)

Yn - then why did you beat my best friend (yn said as she again yelled)

Jungkook - LOWER YOUR VOICE !! WE DID THAT BECAUSE HE WAS TRYING TO APPROACH YOU (jungkook said as he shouted at yn)

Yn - WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE !! YOU ARE NO ONE TO BEAT MY BEST FRIEND AND I LOVE HIM MORE THAN YOU BITCHES YOU KNOW WHAT GO FUCK YOURSEL- (yn was cutt offed by a tight slap which made her fall down yn looked up with teary eyes)

Taehyung - enough is enough yn you deserved that slap you did right jhope hyung (taehyung said revealing that the slap was given by none other than Jhope)

Jungkook - it'n not enough yn you deserve a punishment too (jungkook said with his cold voice)

Yn - nope I don't (yn said as she rolled her eyes still holding her red cheek)

Rm - you still didn't got sense , right at first we were just scaring you but now , go lay over Jimin's lap (rm said making everyone as well as Jimin shocked , Jimin looked at rm for a min and then motioned yn to lay over his lap which yn obeyed)

An - you All might be thinking like why was everyone shocked and how yn simply obeyed Jimin so actually they all love yn but Jimin is surely the one who loves yn the most he can never hurt her that's why yn obeyed him knowing Jimin 's weakness

Rm - start spanking her till I say to stop (rm said as Jimin nodded and started spanking yn lightly which was hardly painful)

Jin - spank her not pat and if you won't then any other member will (Jin said as that was the time Jimin Started hitting her hardly as he knew if there will be any other member he will not show any Mercy)

Rm - STOP (rm yelled almost after 150 spanks and now yn was crying a mess)

Jimin - princess are you okay (Jimin said as he quickly hugged yn and started crying because of guilt for hitting his princess)

Jhope - it's okay ynie stop crying the pain will go away (jhope said as that was when yn looked at him like seriously 😒)

To be continued

How's it

20+ votes for next ch

I was not feeling well so I didn't write long chapter but next chapter will be long I promise bye bye