Ch 15

Jimin - ynie which ice-cream do you want (Jimin said as yn put her finger on her head and pouted)

Yn - umm... Oppa I am confused between chocolate and mango (yn said as she pouted more trust me she was looking Soo cute)

Jimin - why are you thinking we can pick both (Jimin said as yn looked at with shiny eyes)

Yn - really (yn said as she jumped in joy)

Jimin - yes really (Jimin said , he was feeling so happy seeing you happy like you are his world)

Then Jimin put a cold face on and ordered three ice - creams

Jimin - we went three ice - cream one vanilla , one chocolate and one mango flavoured (Jimin said with his extreme cold voice)

The owner quickly nodded and gave them three big scoops of ice-cream

Jimin - are you liking it ynie (Jimin said as yn nodded her head vigorously)

Yn - Soo much it's so tasty (yn said as she licked her mango flavoured ice - cream)

Jimin - good oh wait- what time is it (Jimin said as he quickly looked at time which was 6:00 pm)

Yn - oppa let's go Jin oppa said be home at 7:00 pm (yn said as Jimin held yn's hand as they went in their car where Jimin saw a letter with red rose on it)

Jimin - what's this (Jimin said as yn also looked at him confused Jimin quickly opened the letter and inside it , it was written)

Dear Jimin ,
I know you but you don't need to know me but , I just want to tell you that in next two days you are going to get a good news ohh wait should I say a good news for me and a bad news for you ,

You and your brothers live peacefully till now enjoy these two days .

Jimin read all this yn was not able to understand the language as it was written in a language used in planet bangtan

Yn - what's written on it oppa (yn asked innocently)

Jimin - nothing princess now let's go ynie we are getting late (Jimin said yn knew something is wrong but let it slide as she nodded)

The whole ride was silent for their luck they reached home before 7:00 yn quickly jumped on her Tae oppa and Tae catched her but Jimin was all cold which Jin found sucpicious

After dinner
Yn went to sleep alone as today is Sunday only meanwhile BTS was in meeting room as Jin called the meeting

Jin - what happened Jimin why your face is all pale (Jin said as he can't ignore his brothers sucpicious behaviour)

Jimin - hyung read this (Jimin said handing the sma letter to Jin which Jin read loudly till it's end and now all BTS members are looking damn angry)

Taehyung - who the ***k is this bastard (taehyung said as anger took over him)

Jin - it's okay it must be someone ignore it . Meeting dismissed (Jin said as he went outside and others too not so satisfied)

To be continued

How's it

20+ votes for next part

Please complete the target

B-bye