Ch 2

Yn pov
I quickly entered the class and saw there was no teacher and went to sit with one of my best friends lisa . Actually we are five best friends lisa , Jennie , rosé and Jisoo. Lisa is in my class and Jennie , rosé and Jisoo are in college ohh sorry I forgot to tell you I am in 11th class and my school is attached to college. but why is the teacher not here I thought so I asked Lisa .

Yn - Lisa where is the teacher (I asked Lisa)

Lisa - teacher is busy today so there will be no class (Lisa said as I jumped in joyment)

Yn - ohh wait am I forgetting something (I said as I put my one finger on my head)

Lisa - you will treat me (Lisa said giving hint to me)

Yn - noooo- oh ya I remembered but , I will tell you in break with unnies (yn said as Lisa agreed)

Lisa - okay as you wish (Lisa said as she nodded)

Time skip
Lunch time

Yn pov
Me , Lisa and all my unnies were sitting and that was when BTS came in the cafeteria

Girl 1 - yoongi marry me

Girl 2 - oh Jimina come to me I will buy you jam factory

Girl 3 - v please be my bad boy

And so on.................................

BTS ignored this and they sit on the table and that was when Suga oppa winked at me and unnies including Lisa looked at me .

Lisa - wtf is this (Lisa said as she looked at me as she saw a ghost)

Yn - wait- (I was cutt offed by Jennie unnie)

Jennie - don't tell me he is your bf (Jennie sia d cutting me off)

Yn - n- (I was again cut Offed by rosé)

Rosé - how does it happened don't tell me he had a crush on you (rosé said this time looking at me with shik shak shock)

Yn - no it's not like that and now don't even care to cut me in between so where was I yes so actually.............. (I told them all about the morning incident and now they all were shik shak shock)

Time skip
(At home)

Mom - so how was your day ynie (mom said smiling as she got me coming from school)

Yn - it was good mumma what about you (yn said in a formal way)

Mom - it was good (mom said hiding her sadness )

Yn - glad to hear that mumma (yn said as she again bowed to left to her room but her mother stopped her)

Mom - ahh ynie I wanted to tell you something so , (mom said still hesitating to say)

Yn - so , mumma (yn said repeating her mom's words)

Mom - please don't be angry dear (mom said as she looked at me like she was pleading)

Yn - mumma I promise I won't be Angry (yn said as she first time looked straight into her mom's eyes)

Mom - so , dear actually umm umm I umm have a boyfriend (mom said as she laughed nervously)

Yn - ohh ok mumma (I said as I was about to go but again stopped)

Mom - aren't you angry dear (mom said as she looked at me with shocked eyes)

Yn - no I am not mumma it's your life you can decide what you want (saying this I left after bowing)

To be continued

Don't forget to vote 😉😉😉

B-bye