Ch 9

Yn pov
We enjoyed a lot . I really liked BTS company and now we are again gonna be together at school wow. I was thinking all this while eating breakfast but mom called me .

Mom - yn focus on you breakfast (mom said as she noticed that I was lost somewhere)

Yn - yes mumma (I said as I started eating my breakfast this time with full focus)

After a few mins my breakfast was completed so I drank orange juice yummy my favourite .

Yn - bye mumma I am going (I said as I quickly ran out of my house)

Mom - wait- (I already left without listening )

Mom - aish this girl !! I had to tell her that we will go in mall for buying our wedding dresses (Mom siad as she put her hand on her head)

Yn pov
I quickly ran out of my house without even listening to my mom !! Aish it was not my mistake I was getting late . I was thinking all this when I bumped into someone ahh not again . Without even looking at his/her face I started saying sorry.

Yn - sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry- (I was cut Offed by the voice of the person)

?? - hey yn , long time no see (?? Said as I looked at ?? His face and then jumped on him to hug him tightly)

Yn - eunwoo you Here how , when (yn said in shock)

Eunwoo - hey hey calm down ynie , my father got transferred to Seoul that's why I am here as from now on I am gonna study here only (eunwoo said as he patted on yn's head)

Cha eunwoo
Yn's childhood best friend

Yn - yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy , now don't go anywhere (yn said in excitement)

Eunwoo - ne eomma (eunwoo said as yn smack on his head playfully)

Yn - let's go to class (yn said as she went towards her class followed by eunwoo)

There were some people who was looking at them the whole time with angry eyes. And yup they were BTS .

Suga - what the ***k (Suga cursed )

Jin - control everyone we are going to do something surely after she became our sister officially (Jin said trying to calm them down)

Rm - yea sure , jungkook go to your class (rm said as jungkook nodded)

Jungkook - yes hyung (jungkook said as he went to his class , he is in college but , the topics are same of his and yn's class so they sometimes they sit together and today is also one of the sometimes day)

As jungkook went to the class . He entered the class and teacher didn't said anything OFC his dad is the owner of the whole school and university.

Teacher - so , students today we have a new student (teacher said she always says the same thing on the arrival of new student)

Eunwoo - my name is eunwoo don't mess with me (eunwoo said after entering the class)

Teacher - ok go and sit with jungk- (teacher was about to say something but eunwoo cut her off)

Eunwoo - mam can I sit with yn as I know her (eunwoo said as he went and sat with yn after getting a nod from the teacher)

Jungkook - mf (jungkook cursed under his breath as he glared at eunwoo)

To be continued

How's it

Don't forget to vote 😉

B-bye