chapter 4

The creature looked at taehyungs sleeping figure intently the way he was curling his legs to his chest the bedsheets covering his whole body yet the demon can see the males curves.

Taehyung was sleeping peacefully and suddenly he felt so watched , he can feel it , he can feel the presence near him. 

Taehyungs deep slumber was not letting him to wake up. The creature slowly walked towards taehyung and crouched down to his level so that it can see the others face clearly.

" gl'ethrak " the demon said as it removes  taehyungs hair to get a clear view.

The creature was looking at the boy with such glowing eyes and suddenly it's eyes hued purple when the other male opened his eyes.

Taehyung didn't react , he didn't know what was happening

Who is this ? Where am I? What is he doing in my house? Am I in my house ? Taehyungs brain just talked to itself.

" hello " the demon said.

Taehyungs eyes fell on the demons eyes , it was glowing purple and it went off leaving an onyx orbs. It was mesmerising

" who are you ? " taehyung whispered

" dosent matter love " the demon said.

" why are you here? " taehyung asked again.

" I can't seem to be away from you that's why " taehyung was genuinely dosent know if it's a dream or this shit is really happening.

" you're eyes looks beautiful " taehyung mumbled his hands slowly reaching the demons face hands cupping the side his thumb tracing the demons eyes.

" what's you're name " taehyung asked and the demon was famished by the boy , he wasn't afraid,  he wasn't afraid of the demon.

And for the demon , he dosent know how to tell taehyung his name,  if taehyung knows his name , taehyung can summon him. 

" do you really want to know ? " the demon asked and taehyung curiously nodded his head can't take his eyes off of the demon. He looked so seductive.

" can I kiss you? " taehyung whispered , his eyes trailing from the demons eyes to lips and lingered over it.

" it's just a dream " the demon said.

" fuck it "

The demon smirked with such a seductive glare as he leaned in and captured taehyungs lips.

Taehyung felt his lips being sucked by the demon. Taehyungs eyes rolled back when he felt the demons body on his own. He was huge.

The demon pushed it's tongue inside his mouth and started to eat him out in the most hottest way possible.

" mmnh " taehyung moaned when he felt his hard member being rubbed by the demon.

" what's your name? " taehyung asked unconsciously again.

" jeon jungkook " the demon said and taehyung moaned when jungkook started to suck his hard nipples making taehyung Moan in pleasure.

Jungkooks tongue was allover taehyungs pale body , tasting every little space of the male. 

Jungkook removed taehyungs pants , his member sprung out immdealty taehyung hissing at the contact of the cold air.

Taehyung felt hot under his ass , jungkook was eating him out. So badly. Something in taehyung gets turned on too badly that he wasn't in his mind.

Taehyung started to wiggle as he couldn't control the pleasure that the demon was giving him.

" ah stop " taehyung moaned his hands on the demons hair never wanting to leave it.

" let me have my food fully,  I don't like to leave out my food " jungkook said as he thrusted his tongue in and out of the boy.

" ah , ah mmnh " taehyung mewles as jungkook kept on assaulting his poor body.

" mal'darnok. " jungkook said as he put his hands on taehyungs hips pulling him to his crotch pressing his member against taehyungs lower body.

Jungkook was feeling himself being hot jungkoom snapped his fingers and that's it. They were birth naked.

Taehyungs eyes travels over jungkooks body , damn it was sexy.

Jungkooks eyes glowed red as he neared taehyung and started to kiss him again taehyung dosent seem to speak when he felt something huge going inside him.

" ah " taehyung moaned and jungkook put his head back at the pleasure and the heat taehyungs body was giving him.

" I love it " jungkook said as he pushed and took out and started to thrust.

Taehyungs eyes filled with water as jungkook pushed his Dick in an out his prostate being abused mercilessly.

Suddenly taehyung felt something , a tight feeling on his stomach , something that was different,  something that he had never felt.

Taehyungs toes stared to curl his words came out as blabbering as ever jungkook put taehyungs legs on his shoulders and thrusted him while looking into taehyungs beautiful brown eyes.

" what is this , oh , AH ! " taehyung yelled as he felt the cum oozing out of his whole in a different dimension within the next few thrust taehyung felt his cum oozing out again in the most hardest way as possible.

With that taehyung felt his eye sight blur out jungkook was still fucking him mercilessly. With he can feel an hot liquid on his ass and the next. He saw darkness.