chapter 7

" w-what I--summoned---wait what ? ! " taehyung was confused and scared at the same time.

The person or whatever that was infront of him stood huge and tall with such pale skin taehyung have ever saw in his entire life with such glistening seductive eyes and was wearing an long robe that was reaching down to the floor.

" this isn't real , this isn't real " taehyung mumbled and closed his eyes tightly fingers gripping to it.

" cute " the demon jungkook said as he walked towards  taehyungs petite figure taehyung literally feeling the demon right in his skin shivering feeling all over his body. 

" this is real sweet heart " jungkook went near taehyung Leaned in inhaling taehyungs newly showered hair.

" delicious " jungkook said and taehyungs body was suddenly getting goosebumps all over his body , his fingers getting cold as ice yet his face was hot as hell.

Taehyung felt like fainting when he felt something hot and wet on his neck , the demon king was Licking taehyungs neck sensually.

" ah " taehyung moaned out at it , he can't seem to push off the demon,  in some other way taehyung was totally aroused by the demon standing infront of him.

" I have already seen you , I can remember this feel " taehyung started to whisper in his deep as voice the demon just smirked.

Taehyung felt the suck on his neck " we have already met my love " jungkook said and taehyungs eyes snapped open at it.

" so it was real " taehyung said as his hands flew over to jungkooks raven hair tilting his head to give more access. 

" I have been fucked by a demon " taehyung mumbled and jungkook took taehyung in his arms like he weighs nothing and walked towards the bed and threw him on it.

" you're right " jungkook said and taehyungs eyes started to get dark , this aura the demon was giving it was so sensual that he wants to get on his fucking knees for him.

" so thrilling " taehyung said as he crawled over to the demon on his fours and pressed his nose on the demons crotch area snuggling In.

" can I get railed again my demon " taehyung said and the demons pale face twitches into a smug smile as it un does it's pants. 

" young furious blood , I like that " jungkook said and taehyung was already eyeing jungkooks big Dick standing right infornt of him. Hard and bulky with veins running all over it.

Taehyungs slim fingers wrapped around jungkooks dick and he started to massage it slowly,  painfully slow.

The demon was just observing taehyung and his skillfull hands that were working on him , he doesent rush up he is the king of sex demons.

" aren't you gonna rush ? " taehyung asked his puppy eyes looking at jungkooks tall figure that was looking at him with lust filled eyes.

" im not a petite scroundel to rush , my love im a demon " jungkook said and taehyungs lips curled into a smirk as he licked the top of jungkooks dick making the demon thrust in a little.

" I have a special effect on you it seems your majesty "  taehyung said and jungkook couldn't lie , taehyung sure had a effect on him. In thr first place jungkook wouldn't have let a scroundle to touch him.

" how beautiful " jungkook said and taehyung bit his lips and starts to suck jungkooks dick not really throating it. 

Licking around the corners and the slit making the demon growl in the pleasure , he was trying not to thrust into taehyungs petite mouth.