Second Marriage[Zerg](2)

Chu An has lived here for 8 months, and he has already learned all about the dark web. He quickly found the address of the court trial video, paid 100 star coins, and waited for the owner of the video to give him viewing rights.

The name Ning Bai was not unfamiliar to Chu An. In order to adapt to the social life of the Zerg as soon as possible, he often watched the news, and he had seen this young and handsome blond major general in the reports many times.

The blond Ning Bai is the country's best interstellar air force general with great military exploits. Not only does he have excellent command skills, but his individual combat ability is unmatched in a century. Last year in the battle on planet K12, Ning Bai piloted a mecha to sneak attack on the enemy's headquarters and captured the enemy commander and four other people alive. This directly reversed the situation on the battlefield and was known as the golden eagle guarding the Zerg homeland. The army specially awarded him a unique "Golden Eagle Medal" to commend his meritorious service.

However, such a team hero would lose all his property and freedom of marriage for the rest of his life because of a divorce lawsuit. Chu An couldn't help but sigh deeply. The deformed system of Zerg society would sooner or later drag this race into the abyss of darkness.

The data transmission speed on the dark web was unstable. After waiting, the trial video purchased by Chu An finally started to play.

In the video, Ning Bai is wearing a pure white military uniform, standing upright in the dock, his light blond hair shining under the bright lights of the court.

Opposite him, the pot-bellied Bain sat in the plaintiff's seat, with two female slaves kneeling beside him, each holding a tray filled with fresh seasonal fruits.

The first half of the video, like all court hearings, is boring and lengthy as both sides present evidence.

Bain's lawyer complained at length that Ning Bai did not take good care of the hero. For example, during the five-year marriage, he never accompanied the hero on vacations. For example, when the hero was ill, Ning Bai went to the front line to fight and did not personally take care of the hero's life. .

Ning Bai explained that he was busy at work every day because Mr. Bain had successively raised 28 female servants and slaves after marrying him. At the request of the male master, these females did not go out to make money and only stayed at home with them every day. The male insect was looking for fun, and the entire family's livelihood expenses were entirely on Ning Bai. Ning Bai had to hold multiple positions to earn allowances.

Bain's lawyer smiled coldly: "Major General Ning Bai, being busy at work is not a reason for you to evade your responsibilities and carry out cold violence against male insects. Let me ask you again, if you haven't given birth to insect cubs after five years of marriage, is it because you are greedy for the opportunity to gain military glory? And took illegal contraceptive measures privately?"

No matter what the occasion, reproduction is the most concerning issue for the Zerg.

As soon as this question came up, the whole court was in an uproar.

There have long been rumors in the market that Ning Bai, known as the "blonde beauty", actually had many choices when it came to getting married. He finally chose Bain, a bad character, to marry because he was interested in Bain's A-level pheromone level and hoped for a rare high-level one. Pheromones can help him jump from B-level to A-level as soon as possible. Otherwise, even if B-level Ning Bai has outstanding military achievements, it will be difficult for him to continue to be promoted in the army.

Such a female insect who will do anything to climb up may indeed use contraception for work.

"Why don't you answer?" the lawyer asked loudly, "Please answer immediately, Major General Ning Bai!"

"I..." There was a slight crack in Ning Bai's voice, "I rarely sleep with Mr. Bain..."

"Lie! As the female in the family, you share the bedroom with the male, every day..."

Ning Bai interrupted the lawyer in a low voice: "No, after five years of marriage, I have only received complete spiritual comfort three times. Although I share a bedroom with Mr. Bain, according to Mr. Bain's order, I cannot sleep with him... ..."

"Are you accusing Mr. Bain of refusing to provide you with mental comfort?" The lawyer narrowed his eyes and said coldly, "Do you think Mr. Bain has no right to refuse you?"

"I don't dare." Ning Bai said, "I just want to explain clearly that Mr. Bain made an agreement with me when we got married. As long as I absolutely obey him and meet his requirements when he needs to vent his emotions, he can provide me with I agreed to the mental comfort. But in fact, every time I endured the pain, all I got was a few seconds of mental adjustment."

Before the words were spoken, discussions started everywhere.

No matter how superior the Zerg are to the female, and even if the male Zerg has absolute dominance in the marriage relationship, it is too outrageous to make such an agreement clearly when getting married.

What's even more outrageous is that Ning Bai actually agreed.

It seems like he really just wants to use Bain as a springboard to help him achieve a level jump...

The old judge had no choice but to knock his gavel: "Silence! This is the end of the court argument. Now the defendant will make his final statement."

Ning Bai did not get a long statement at this stage. He could only briefly say that he could accept all the verdicts and only wanted to divorce Bain. In terms of property division, he only wanted to take away his fourteen military medals.

Finally, the judge pronounced the verdict in court.

There is no suspense about the outcome of the verdict, it is what Chu An saw on the forum before.

Ning Bai paid a heavy price and left his hero Bain as he wished.

But he failed to get back his military medal.

All his property and personal belongings were awarded to his ex-husband Bain.

In the video, Ning's pale golden hair trembled slightly in the empty courtroom.