Second marriage[Zerg](21-30)

"Um... Ning Bai," Chu An turned around and spoke to Ning Bai, his tone still a little unnatural, "This mall looks pretty good, let's go in and have a look. I'll buy you some clothes first and change into mine. .My clothes are too small for you, they must be uncomfortable."

"Yes, Lord Xiong." Ning Bai said.

The doorman in uniform helped the customers open the door of the shopping mall. They walked into the building one after another and felt the warm air blowing against their faces.

Chu An said happily: "It's really nice here, and there's warm air. Let me see the sign. Which layer of clothing are the female insects on... ah!"

Chu An suddenly stopped and exclaimed.

Ning Bai silently walked behind him, raised his head with his hero, and looked at the huge art poster on the wall of the atrium.

It's not like a brand advertisement, it's more like a painting, or a photo.

The photo shows the back of a juvenile female insect.

The female insect in puberty walked barefoot on the snow and walked against the wind.

He has fair skin and bright blond hair. Two thin and soft golden wings float on both sides of his body, like two gorgeous veils.

The boy is @ silk @ not @ hanging.

He turned his head slightly, with a smile on his lips, a hint of cunning in his eyes, and a faint hint of red at the end of his eyes.

On the right side of his back, laurel-shaped light golden lines lingered down, shimmering with a semi-bright luster. Starting from the shoulder and ending at the waist, it was holy and warm, like some kind of shocking totem.

Chu An was amazed: "This, this is..."

"Insect pattern." Ning Bai replied calmly, "It is illegal to hang such vulgar photos in public places."

"Is it vulgar? I think it's so beautiful." Chu An turned to look at Ning Bai, his eyes full of admiration and admiration, "It's so beautiful, it's like a work of art. Look at his eyes, they're like the Mona Lisa."

Chu An immediately realized that Ning Bai didn't understand the words "Mona Lisa" and said: "This may be a promotional poster for a certain fashion brand. I don't think such high-end shopping malls will use three vulgar things as gimmicks." To attract popularity, even a D-class insect like me can tell the difference between art and vulgarity."

Ning Bai's tone was still light: "It's not uncommon for high-level male insects who play photography to bully underage females and drug them to force them to take nude photos. Male Lord, I'd better accompany you to buy clothes." "

"Oh. Okay." Chu An couldn't help but look back a few times, then withdrew his gaze and walked towards the female insect clothing area with Ning Bai.

However, before taking two steps, an insect cub suddenly rushed out from the safe passage next to it with flowers in its arms.

The little bug cub seemed to be frightened. He staggered forward and was about to hit Chu An.

Ning Bai looked stern, quickly pulled Chu An to the side, and stood in front of Chu An.

With a "bang", the insect cub bumped into Ning Bai and fell to the ground, with the bright red flowers in his arms scattered in all directions.

Chu An was stunned for a moment, then quickly stepped forward to help the insect cub up, and asked in a warm voice: "How is it? Does it hurt from the fall? Are you not injured?"

Crystal tears immediately welled up in the little insect's eyes. He wanted to cry but did not dare to cry loudly. He breathed in uncontrollably through his nose. He glanced at Chu An tremblingly, muttered something in his mouth, and lowered his head deeply.