Second marriage[Zerg](171-183)

Therefore, the parliament did not choose to hide the news, but let the news media report the matter widely, intending to use powerful troops to deter Ning Bai and the "rebels".

When Ning Bai saw the news, he simply followed suit and launched a grand pre-war mobilization under the spotlight of the media.

The location of the mobilization meeting was not at the military camp, but at the square in front of the K12 Government Building.

The news media's sharp cannons were aimed at this mighty army led by Ning Bai. The residents of K12 also gathered around to watch, paying attention to this upcoming war that was closely related to their own lives.

Ning Bai stood upright on the makeshift podium, and on both sides of him were huge black iron beast statues that looked like black-faced gods and Buddhas.

All soldiers, dressed in brand-new military uniforms, lined up in the square to listen to the general's pre-war mobilization.

Some of them are soldiers of the Second Army who have followed Ning Bai for many years, and some are recruits who signed up after Ning Bai came to K12.

Some of them have already been baptized by countless artillery fires, fighting in blood and tears for the glory of military women. Some of them have never been on the battlefield and have only experienced the power of laser cannons during training.

The veteran's eyes were calm and resolute, while the recruit's eyes were brave and fearless. At the intersection of their eyes, Ning Bai was wearing the same military uniform as them, and his golden hair was shining in the breeze.

That year, Ning Bai led the troops to attack the capital of K12 and left a photo in this square that could be recorded in the history of news. From that photo, everyone could see the great victory and the pain caused by the war. .

But today, he stands here again, with no trace of sadness in his eyes. In his heart is not only love, but also ideals and beliefs, as well as the infinite power brought by science and technology.

He is confident that all the military women standing in this square have the same confidence as him. They are united and invincible.

"Comrades, why are we fighting? So that everything we have worked hard to build will not be plundered, so that we will no longer be bullied and exploited, for our female father and male father, female son and male son, for the bustling market and the blue sky above our heads. The sky. Comrades, the place you are standing on is called the 'new star'. Guard this new star full of golden roses. The new star will always shine!"

...

Within a few days, 8 reorganized divisions pressed forward and troops approached the city.

Ning Bai formulated a battle plan and summoned all officers to dispatch troops.

The combat meeting lasted for a long time, and Mikas's state finally changed from eager to try to dejected.

Ning Bai has already arranged the tasks. The other officers are either responsible for defending the enemy from the front, outflanking the flanks, or testing the sixth-generation mecha. However, even the logistics supply work has been handed over, and it is still not Mika's turn. Sri Lanka.

Ning Bai, the absolute leader in the army, put away his computer screen and looked around the audience. Mikas met his eyes. Just as he was about to shout "report" to get a chance for himself, Ning Bai finally called his name.

"Mikas."

"Here we go!" The young officer stood up straight, as if there were small flames in his eyes, holding his breath and waiting for Ning Bai's order.