Second Marriage[Zerg](6)

Among them, the female insect seems to have a lower position. She holds a folder in her hand and checks the house number repeatedly outside the yard before entering.

The male looked like a high official, looking arrogant. After opening the door, he looked around at the sparse flowers and plants in the yard with a somewhat disgusted expression.

Chu An had just received the call and hurriedly put on the newly purchased dress. As soon as he walked out of the room, people from the association had already arrived.

He lives in a house that the state allocates to single men free of charge. It is a small two-story house with a small yard.

He stood at the door of the house and watched Ning Bai being carried all the way from the courtyard door to him by two female insects.

Ning Bai seemed to be very tired and kept his head lowered. His fluffy forehead blocked his eyes so that Chu An could not see his expression.

He was still wearing a pure white military uniform, and the stars on his shoulder straps were dazzling. The noble star and his light golden hair shine in the rose dusk.

Chu An wanted the two females to let go of Ning Bai, but before he could speak, the two leaders who walked out from behind Ning Bai winked, and Ning Bai was pressed on the shoulders by the females and knelt down to Chu An. before.

Ning Bai didn't resist, and hit his knee on the stone steps in front of Chu An's house, making a heavy muffled sound.

The little female leader holding the folder came to Chu An. He was stunned for a moment, then bowed with a flattering smile.

"Are you Mr. Chu An? Hello, I have taken the liberty to come here. I hope I won't disturb your rest. We are staff of the Zerg Fertility Promotion Association. Today, in accordance with relevant regulations, we sent the female slave Ning Bai to our house. We also Please cooperate with our work."

He bent down, stretched out an arm, and respectfully introduced the male next to him: "This is Mr. Pan, the president of our association. Mr. Pan attaches great importance to your matching matter, so he came here to supervise the scene today. You Don't be nervous, we will just follow the process."

Chu An nodded: "I will cooperate with you, but can you let him get up first?" He pointed to Ning Bai who was kneeling on the ground.

"This..." The female insect secretly glanced at the face of the male insect next to her, opened her folder, and took out a page of legal documents, "Sorry, Mr. Chu An, this is a requirement of our work process. According to the insect star According to Decree No. 1587, when the male master signs for the forced matching of the female slave, the female slave must kneel down throughout the process and must not..."

"Okay, okay." Chu An waved his hand, "I'll cooperate, don't waste time reciting the law. Do you need me to do anything now?"

The female breathed a sigh of relief and said hurriedly: "You don't have to do anything. We mainly verify Ning Bai's identity in front of you, submit his personal file information to you, and then..."

At this time, President Pan suddenly glanced at Chu An and said: "Today we will carry out a special signing process and verify the identity of the hero first."

Female: "...Yes, President."

The female smiled ugly at Chu An, took out a small instrument from her pocket that Chu An had never seen before, and took a photo of Chu An.

"Mr. Chu An, I'm sorry, because your appearance is very different from the image data registered in the insect star resident information system, so we have to implement special procedures to verify your identity first, please forgive me."

Chu An's heart sank, but she still pretended to be relaxed and asked: "Ha, OK. How to verify it?"

"Biological information comparison requires taking a little blood sample, which may cause a little pain. If you feel any discomfort, please tell me immediately. The Fertility Promotion Association will be responsible for any health risks that occur during the biological information comparison process."

The female half-knelt down, clamped Chu An's finger with the instrument, and then turned on the switch.

Chu An frowned slightly, the female insect was worried.

In fact, Chu An was just worried that his identity verification would not pass.

He came to this world through time travel, and he was not the real male insect Chu An. He didn't know where the male insect had gone, just as he didn't understand why he had traveled through time to come here.

He and the male had the same name and birthday, and he was also inexplicably familiar with the male's ID number and various personal information. However, the appearance, personality, habits, hobbies, and growth experiences of the two people were indeed very different.

Fortunately, Chu An, a male insect, did not have rich interpersonal relationships, so in the past life of the Zerg, Chu An had always managed to get by without revealing his secrets. But today, facing government workers with professional instruments, Chu An still had no confidence. Too much.

For more than a minute, both Chu An and the female insect who examined him were sweating.

Fortunately, there was nothing unusual about the test results.

The female moth wiped her sweat and relaxed: "The biological information is consistent, thank you for your cooperation. Today I have added one more procedure because you are much more handsome than the photos in the database, and you don't look like one at all." D-class male, actually you can take the time to check the mental power level... I'm sorry, I don't mean to be class-discriminatory, please don't misunderstand me, I'm just, um, you know, an ordinary D-class male Bugs and females, in every aspect..."

The female worm made a blunder. President Pan looked shocked and coughed twice. The female worm quickly put away the instrument and started the next work.

The next step is to verify Ning Bai's identity.

Different from the simple biological information comparison when verifying the identity of a male slave, verifying the identity of a female slave in front of the male owner requires rigorous and meticulous testing.